Money is practical, while it doesn’t buy you happiness, it still gives you some joy. We need money to buy the things we need and things we like. It lets us help others too. The bad thing is that sometimes people are just into making money that they forget the more important things such as family, self-improvement, and others. However, if you get tired of making money, we have here some powerful and inspiring money quotes for you.
If you need more, then we give you more! Read all the other quotes we have here.
- Best friend quotes to live by
- If want to put up some sassy Instagram captions
- Funny quotes about life
- Instagram Caption about LOVE
- Sweet and Cute Love Quotes for Her
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
Motivating Money Quotes
It’s exhausting to just keep looking for money. But in truth, for most people, it’s not something that you have a choice in. You just keep looking for your family, to pay the bills and other necessities in life. If you’re tired, just read these motivating money quotes.
- If you don’t get serious about your money you will never have serious money. – Grant Cardone
- Money will not bring you happiness, but I would rather cry in a Mercedes than on a bus.
- The way to become rich is to make money, not to save it. – Kate Chopin
- Anything is possible with a dollar and a dream.
- The one who has the most money will be able to own most assets.
- Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. – Henry David Thoreau
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- Making money is an art and working is an art and good business is the best art. – Andy Warhol
- Do what you love and money will follow.
- Money is the opposite of the weather. Nobody talks about it, but everybody does something about it.
- Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. – George Burns
- A penny saved is a penny earned. – Benjamin Franklin
- Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time. – Margaret Bonnand
- Making money isn’t hard in itself. What is hard is to earn it by doing something worth devoting your life to. – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobbies you have beautifully. – Scott Alexander
- Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options. – Chris Rock
- Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this. – Herman Cain
- Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
- You can make a million excuses or you can make a million dollars.
- Become so financially secure that you forget that it’s payday.
Check out more of our listicles here:
- Motivating and inspiring Pinterest quotes on life
- Inspiring and powerful confidence quotes
- Inspiring quotes for business
- Success Quotes
Saving Money Quotes
Aside from making money, we all should know how to save money. There are challenges in this because there are just so many things on sale today! So, to keep your goal of saving money on track read these saving money quotes. The quotes will help you keep your head in the game of saving money and keeping you away from wasting your money away.
- Saving money isn’t about being able to buy bigger and better things. It’s about being arranged to take care of your family.
- It is critical that kids start to learn the value of money, short-term and long-term savings, and budgeting at an early age.
- Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more. – Jack Benny
- A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. – Joe Moore
- If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting. – Benjamin Franklin
- Being in control of your finances is a great stress reliever.
- The best way to save money is not to lose it.
- Budgeting isn’t about limiting yourself – it’s about making the things that excite you possible.
- If you’re saving, you’re succeeding. – Steve Burkholder
- Don’t think of saving money as a punishment. Think of saving money as a lifestyle change and a means to freedom.
- A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. – Dave Ramsey
- Saving must become a priority, not just a thought. Pay yourself first. – Dave Ramsey
- If saving money is wrong, I don’t want to be right. – William Shatner
- The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.
- Make sure to save for the future and keep making money.
- Save money on the big, boring stuff so that you have something left over for life’s little pleasures. – Elisabeth Leam
- They realize that spending millions to save billions is just good business. – Jack Abramoff
- Before you speak, listen. Prior to write, think. Before you spend, earn. Ahead you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Previous to pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. And before you retire, save. Before you die, give. – William A. Ward
- “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. – T.T. Munger
- “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. – Robert G. Allen
- Be saving, but not at the cost of all liberality. Have the soul of a king and the hand of a wise economist. – Joseph Joubert
- The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. – T.T Munger
- Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- By definition, saving for anything requires us to not get things now so that we can get bigger ones later. – Jean Chatzky
- Saving is a very fine thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you. – Winston Churchill
- Money looks better in the bank than on your feet. – Sophia Amoruso
- Spend not where you may save; spare not where you must spend. – John Ray
- Save a little money each month and at the end of the year, you’ll be surprised at how little you have. – Ernest Haskins
Check more quotes here:
Importance of Money Quotes
It’s a universal fact that money is important but there’s a limit to that. Wealth or money isn’t everything. It has a certain level of importance and we need to be reminded of that. Here are some quotes to remind you of the importance of money and how you should use it to your benefit.
- If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he loses money. – Simone Weil
- Money does not change people, it unmasks them.
- A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. – Jonathan Swift
- Money cannot buy happiness; it can, however, rent it.
- Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money, they don’t generate a lot of interest.
- Money is a tool. Used properly it makes something beautiful; used wrong, it makes a mess! – Bradley Vinson
- Money isn’t everything but everything needs money.
- Life is a game. Money is how we keep score. – Ted Turner
- Know what you own and know why you own it.
- Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
- Lack of money is the root of all evil. – George Bernard Shaw
- Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are. – James W. Frick
- Money often costs too much. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Money is usually attracted, not pursued. – Jim Rohn
- The man is the richest whose pleasures are cheapest. – Henry David Thoreau
- Everybody wants to be your friend when you have something that they want.
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep. How hard it works for you and how many generations you keep it for. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Don’t tell me what you value; show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value. – Joe Biden
- The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.
- He who loses money loses much; The one who loses a friend loses much more; He who loses faith loses all. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The best way to become a billionaire is to help a billion people. – Peter Diamandis
- When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion. – Voltaire
- It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating. – Oscar Wilde
- The glow of one warm thought is to be worth more than money. – Thomas Jefferson
- For me, the best things in life — meaningful work, meaningful relationships, interesting experiences, good food, sleep, music, ideas, sex, and other basic needs and pleasures — are not, past a certain point, materially improved upon by having a lot of money. – Ray Dalio
- It’s easier to feel a little more spiritual with a couple of bucks in your pocket. – Craig Ferguson
- Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace. – Mike Ditka
- Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money. – Arthur Schopenhauer
- Do what you love and the money will follow. – Marsha Sinetar
Money, money, money! We all need it and so we keep working to have it. A few don’t have to work for it. Regardless, we need to be careful with how we use our time in looking for money.
There you go! But wait, you think we’re done? We’re not! Here are more quotes for you.
- Viral and coolest TikTok captions
- Short Instagram Captions for a quick bite
- Smile Quotes to boost your everyday mood
- Attitude Quotes to help build positivity
- Short Travel Quotes for your Wandering Soul
- Funny Quotes for Everyday Humor!
- Workout Quotes for Him & Her
The Instagram Circus
Want even more Inspiration? 🔥
😂 1001 of the Best Humourous Quotes
🤳 Instagram For Business For Dummies
🎁 Ideal Gift: Motivational Quotes for Every Day - in a Jar!