Nature is beautiful and enchanting. Looking at it makes you forget the worries of the world. The beauty around us can even blot out the value of our existence. If you go out and look around the mountains, the valleys, the seas, and the skies make you see beyond. No wonder people have created nature quotes. The beauty just inspires creativity.
Nature Quotes for Instagram
Instagram is the perfect place for you to share your photos of nature. You get to share your shots with your family, friends, followers, and others. If you’re looking at nature quotes that go well for your Instagram posts, then all these quotes below are great for you.
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful. – Alive Walker
- The Earth has music for those who listen.
- Always down to take the scenic route.
- Another day, another grand adventure.
- Just mossin’ around.
- Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
- Let me branch out a little.
- I’ve seen the majestic beauty of nature and the overwhelming perfection of it. To me, there’s nothing closer to God than that. – Cote De Pablo
- In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks. – John Muir
- To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
- A heaping slice of perfection, please.
- Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain. – Henry David Thoreau
- No better way to reset.
- The Earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Finally home.
- For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of Gold and Silver. – MLK
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- Nature is the art of God.
- Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
- Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians. – Chinese Proverb
- The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure. – D.H. Lawrence
- Lightning is incredible.
- It is in the still silence of nature where one will find true bliss.
- Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift. – Albert Einstein
- Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Hiking hair, don’t care.
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second – Marc Riboud
- Think outside – no box required
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!– John Muir
Check out more quotes here:
- Laugh your heart with these funny quotes about love
- Or laugh with these quotes for friends
- Funny Quotes for Everyday Humor!
- Workout Quotes for Him & Her
- Safe Travel Quotes
Sound of Nature Quotes
- Become enraptured by the sights and sounds in the intrigue of nature and beauty, come along with me and take it all in. Come here, my love. — Van Morrison
- Our need to reimagine our world through the vibratory larynx, that’s what matters. Re-awaken the world to itself. Through ideas, pictures, sounds. Hold the mirror up to nature. —Anne Waldman
- Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. — Hans Christian Andersen
- There’s nothing like the very early morning. It’s the sweetness of the air, the sweet coolness; it’s the bubbling of the creek which, for some strange reaction, always sounds more energetic than it does later on; it’s the gargling of the magpies. — John Marsden
- Keep close to Nature’s heart, and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. — John Muir
- We over-estimate the conscience of our friend. His goodness seems better than our goodness, his nature finer, his temptations less. Everything that is his, his name, his form, his dress, books, and instruments, fancy enhances. Our own thought sounds new and larger from his mouth. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Not by human dwellings not in crowded cities alone are the sights and sounds of life. The wildest places of the earth are full of them. — Solomon Northup
- Beauty inspires me – beauty in nature, people, and art. Smells and fragrances too. I know it sounds weird, but I’m a fume head. I’m very olfactory-driven. — Maria Canals Barrera
- Sound unbound by nature becomes bounded by art. — Dejan Stojanovic
- We listen too much to the telephone and too little to nature. The wind is one of my sounds. A lonely sound, perhaps, but soothing. — Andre Kostelanetz
- We perceive nature through the senses, which give us images of forms of color, sounds, etc. A form that exists only in relation to another form on its own, does not exist. — Edouard Vuillard
- To be able to greet the sun with the sounds from all of Nature is a great blessing, and it helps us to remember Who is the real provider of all of our benefits. — Thomas Yellowtail
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. — Albert Einstein
- The days go by, through the brief silence of winter, when the sunshine is so still and pure, like iced wine, and the dead leaves gleam brown, and water sounds hoarse in the ravines. — D.H. Lawrence
- Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley. —Theodore Roethke
- All of nature begins to whisper its secrets to us through its sounds. Sounds that were previously incomprehensible to our soul now become the meaningful language of nature. — Rudolf Steiner
- For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. —Martin Luther King Jr.
- The nature of my compulsion was such that I danced in my sleep. The entire household was sometimes awakened by loud thumping sounds coming from my room. — Gelsey Kirkland
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. — Albert Camus
- We speak of love when we destroy nature.
- The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. — Robert Frost
- It sounds like the innocence of cruel arrogance. — Toba Beta
- On earth, there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it. — Jules Renard
- If mankind is naturally good, he is sure going against his nature more and more of the time. It sounds like a bad joke: the paranoids are after us. — Herbert Gold
Mother Nature Quotes
- At the end of the day, you can’t compete with Mother Nature. If you’ve got a great tomato, just a pinch of sea salt is all you need. — Zac Posen
- I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it. — William Shakespeare
- Moments of solitude with Mother Nature is sunshine to a soul. — Anthony Douglas Williams
- In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. — Margaret Atwood
- Miracles do not, in fact, break the laws of nature. — C.S. Lewis
- I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want. — Andy Warhol
- Middle age is the awkward period when Father Time starts catching up with Mother Nature. — Harold Coffin
- Going to the mountains is like going home. — John Muir
- The wild woman has a deep love of nature, a love for the ancient mother. Though possibly misunderstood, it has always been in her. When she goes into the wilderness a part of her soul is going home. — Shikoba
- Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy. — Isaac Newton
- People need to be cautious because anything built by man can be destroyed by Mother Nature. — Russel Honore
- Birds have always had the ability to bring me out of a dark space and provide relief in bad times. — Jason Ward
- And forget not that the Earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. — Kahlil Gibran
- Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- For a long time, men weren’t respecting women. They weren’t understanding Mother Earth, Mother Nature, the Motherland, all the motherly stuff. And now we are. — Skepta
- I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees. — Henry David Thoreau
- We often forget that we are nature. Nature is not something separate from us. So when we say that we have lost our connection to nature, we’ve lost our connection to ourselves. — Andy Goldsworthy
- To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves. — Mahatma Gandhi
- That’s the thing about Mother Nature, she really doesn’t care what economic bracket you’re in. — Whoopi Goldberg
- Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet. — Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mother Nature comes up against reality, and the reality is that the system doesn’t work. — John Garamendi
- When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. — David Orr
- A dog is a vehicle, you know; a dog is a window to Mother Nature, and that’s the closest species we have. — Cesar Millan
- The poetry of earth is never dead. — John Keats
- Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away. — Laurence J. Peter
- The materials of wealth are in the earth, in the seas, and in their natural and unaided productions. — Daniel Webster
- Mother Nature made me the way I am, and I should be happy. — Karolina Kurkova
- Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty. — John Ruskin
- One of the things I enjoy is the challenge of Mother Nature. — Nik Wallenda
Nature is all around us and it keeps inspiring us every day. It awakens life, creativity, and positivity. The next time you’re stressed out, just look around you. See the beauty even in the little thing. Look at the birds flying out on the horizon, the formation of the clouds, and more. Always look beyond what the eyes can see. Use all your senses. Feel things, inhale the fresh air, and be refreshed with the cool water.
If not, you can read all these nature quotes. We’re not done with you yet, we have more lists you can check out.
The Instagram Circus