January will come and pass and February will be here in no time! It’s that time of the year where people love more, smile more, and well – flirt more. We need all the reasons to smile and love people back with earnest hearts.
We have prepared an easy copy and paste for you. Find some of your favorite quotes here and send them to whoever needs it.
Also check: Instagram quotes for friends
Funny Quotes About Love
Don’t be shy. Take out these quotes and use them for your captions. Use them for your Instagram, use them for our Facebook status, or send them to your love ones. We have here some funny quotes about love in many categories: there’s for him, for her, from movies, and quotes to make people smile.
Keep browsing and copy as you please.
Table of Contents
- cute funny love quotes
- cute funny love quotes for him
- cute funny love quotes for her
- funny love quotes from movies
- funny quotes to make him smile
Cute Funny Love Quotes
Don’t mess you love out and keep the fire burning with these cute funny love quotes. Put some humor into your love story and surprise your special someone with these cute love quotes.
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery. – Erma Bombeck
- Love is sharing your popcorn. – Charles Schultz
- Romance is the icing, but love is the cake.
- One cricket said to another – come, let us be ridiculous, and say love! -Conrad Aiken
- Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. – Fran Lebowitz
- Don’t make love by the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbors ain’t.
- Marriage is like pantyhose. It all depends on what you put into it. – Phyllis Schlafly
- Love is telling someone that his zipper is open or her wig looks too fake.
- Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you. —Megan Mullally
- Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. – Carroll Bryant
- It is not love that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do.
- I vow to never wear a flannel night gown if you vow to never do a comb over.
- What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds. – Cindy Garner
- If your significant other is mad at you put a cape on them and say “Now you’re super mad!”. If they laugh, marry them.
- According to Newton’s Law of love, love can neither be created nor destroyed. However, it can create a girlfriend who can destroy wallets.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. -Dr. Seuss
- Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- I don’t care how many people are in this world, I want you! End of story.
- Most women desire someone who makes them laugh and also feel safe. So basically a clown ninja.
- You can’t shine like a diamond, if you not willing to get cut like a diamond! – Eric Thomas
- A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. – Charles Gordy
- There are three ways in life to become popular: be rich, be beautiful, or be funny. – John Macks, How to be funny
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. – Woody Allen
Cute Funny Love Quotes for him
Perhaps your special someone is facing some personal struggles at the moment. Knowing that guys would want to keep it together instead of talking about it, you can instead comfort them without burdening them with funny love quotes.
- Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe. – Jackie Mason
- Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings. – David Sedaris
- I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth. – Chico Marx
- Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air. –Jack Benny
- I may look like a potato now, but one day I’ll turn into fries and you’ll want me then.
- My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on. – Joan Rivers
- A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Love is sharing your popcorn.
– Charles Schultz
- I love you, even when you fart in your sleep.
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
– Joan Crawford
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.
- Everyday I fall in love with you more and more. Except yesterday… yesterday you were pretty annoying.
- I love my relationship with my bed. No commitment needed. We just sleep together every night.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.
- What’s more adorable than a baby panda snuggling a baby chick? Our love.
- The sincerest love is the love of food. –George Bernard Shaw
- A man’s job is to protect his woman from her desire to ‘get bangs’ every other month.
Cute Funny Love Quotes for Her
Girls love to be swooned! Do his with flowers, chocolates, and well = sweet and catchy love quotes. You may suffer from the cheesiness but it’s going to be worth it when you see her smile her mega-watt smile!
- My wife is really sentimental. One Valentine’s Day I gave her a ring and to this day she has never forgotten those three little words that were engraved inside — Made in Taiwan. – Leopold Fetchner
- A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.-
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
― Louis Hector Berlioz
- Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
― Sharon Stone
- So many reasons are there to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence and your kind heart makes me love you.
- A friend is like a push-up bra, supportive and close to the heart.
- Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. – Phyllis Diller
- I promise to love you, respect you, support you, and above all else, make sure I’m not just yelling at you because I’m hungry.
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. – Groucho Marx
- There must be millions of people all over the world who never get any love letters… I could be their leader. –Charles M. Schulz
- He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle. – Ring Lardner
- I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.
– Rita Rudner
- I love you more than yesterday… Yesterday you got on my nerves.
- Once in a while something amazing comes long… and here I am.
- My heart skips a beat when I see others in love, but it gallops when I think of you.
- Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, you’re mine.
- You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
- The happiest marriage I can picture would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman.
– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- When a boy gets jealous it’s kinda cute. But when a girl gets jealous, World War 3 is about to start.
- I always wake up smiling… I think it’s your fault.
- love you even when I’m really, really hungry.
- You add meaning to my life and yet, you subtract some cash from my wallet.
- Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
- An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
- Every girl deserves a guy that can make her smile even when she doesn’t want to.
- Stick with the guy who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara.
- Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings.
- “Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” — Phyllis Diller
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.
Funny Love Quotes from Movies
Movie writers somehow always have the best things to say. Characters in movies spurt out the most romantic words, lovers fall apart, they find their ways together, and then they fall in love like nothing’s wrong.
There’s nothing funny about love, that’s if you are passionately in love. Love is fiery, love is incredibly hot, and while it lasts, it’s all that matters. Take some heat off by trying out these cute and awfully romantic quotes from movies.
Use these well-written quotes for your loved ones. Being charming and loving doesn’t have to be cheesy. Send them love with these famous funny love quotes from movies.
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” — Lily Tomlin
- What does she want with Josh anyway? He dresses funny, he listens to complaint rock, he’s not even cute in a conventional way… I mean, he’s just like this slug that hangs around the house all the time! Ugh! And he’s a hideous dancer, couldn’t take him anywhere. Wait a second, what am I stressing about, this is like, Josh. Okay, okay……so he’s kind of a Baldwin. What would he want with Ty, she couldn’t make him happy, Josh needs someone with imagination, someone to take care of him, someone to laugh at his jokes in case he ever makes any…the suddenly….Oh my god! I love Josh! I’m majorly, totally, butt crazy in love with Josh! –Cher, Clueless
She’s your lobster. Come on, you guys. It’s a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws. –Phoebe, Friends
- I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. –Harry, When Harry Met Sally
- I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need I won’t be far away. – Forrest Gump
- It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you. ~ The Fault In Our Stars
- It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together. ~ Serendipity
- She makes the bass drop … in my heart. – The Good Place
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are. –Will Ferrell
- They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true. ~ Big Fish
- I have crossed oceans of time to find you. – Dracula
- My love life is like a piece of Swiss cheese; most of it’s missing, and what’s there stinks.- Joan Rivers
- You would think that a rock star being married to a supermodel would be one of the greatest things in the world. It is. –David Bowie
- I could die right now, Clem. I’m just happy. I’ve never felt that before. I’m just exactly where I want to be. – Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you. ~ Juno
- I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. ~ The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Love is a passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end with? – Meet Joe Black
- If you’re a bird, I’m a bird. – The Notebook
- You had me at Hello. – Jerry McGuire
- The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck. – The Silver Linings Playbook
- Sexy is the thing I try to get them to see me as, after I win them over with mt personality. – Sex and the City
- Yes, to the untrained eye, I’m eating an orange. But to the eye that has brains, I’m making a point about marriage. For you see, marriage is a lot like an orange. First, you have the skin. Then the sweet, sweet innards. –Homer, The Simpsons
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return. – Christian, Moulin Rouge
- I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame. – Robbie Turner, Atonement
- Swoon. I’ll catch you. – Count Laszlo de Almasy, The English Patient
- A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. –Cher
- No. I like you very much. Just as you are. – Mark Darcy, Bridget Jones’s Diary
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – Noah from The Notebook
- Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with someone long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family. —Chelsea Handler
- You make me want to be a better man. ~ As Good As It Gets
- Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing. — Natasha Leggero
- Here’s looking at you kid. ~ Casablanca
- True love is singing karaoke ‘Under Pressure’ and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part. – Mindy Kaling
- I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed, too—for being married so many times.–Elizabeth Taylor
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. — Rita Rudner
- It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. ~ Good Will Hunting
- You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.~ Gone With The Wind
- I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. ~ The Vow
Funny Quotes to Make Him Smile
Having humor is probably one of the best things in the world. People loves humor, people are attracted to individuals who can make them smile and laugh out loud.
There’s no cheaper medicine in this world than laughter. Make sure to spread joy to your friends, families, or loved one. Brighten up his day and help him get through life’s dire times.
- Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it, let’s do it, let’s fall in love.
- I am yours. No refunds.
- I want you to know something, but I don’t know how to to tell it. So I’ll let the first three words of this explain it.
- I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late, yet dear, I love your loads.
- You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it go on sale. –Hussein Nishah
- When a man of forty falls in love with a woman of twenty, it isn’t her youth he is seeking but his own.-Lenore Coffee
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. – Chris Rock
- Women love a self-confident bald man. –Larry David
- If someone who fell in love with you says that you are cute, pretty, funny, you should know that love is blind! and, I love you.
- They say that you can fall in love only once; I do not believe it to be true, because every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again.
- Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. – Albert Einstein
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- One text from you changes my mood.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. –Charles M. Schulz
- If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
- I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much for it? – Jean Illsley Clarke
- Sometimes your knight in shining armor turns out to be an idiot wrapped in tin foil.
- A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished. –Zsa Zsa Gabor
- One day I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
- The four most important words in any marriage, “I’ll do the dishes.”
- You may marry the man of your dreams, ladies, but fourteen years later you’re married to a couch that burps.- Roseanne Barr
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.
- By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
― Albert Einstein
Cheesy quotes can come in handy in times of weddings, dates, and asking a girl our or a boy out for a stroll. It’s also a great opening act! We have compiled cute love quotes that you can use. Stop hitting the search bar, just save this page and go back when you need more.
The Instagram Circus
– – – Do you love Pinterest too? Pin it!