Success takes on several definitions. In fact, how you see it may depend on your values and goals. There are many ways to be motivated so we’ve prepared so many success quotes here for you so that you sure have what you need to keep yourself inspired. Regardless of how you see success, the truth is, it comes when you are determined and when you persevere.
The important thing about getting success is that you refrain from comparing yourself to others. That isn’t helpful for your morale. So, stop looking at others while gauging yourself. Just attain to be better than you were yesterday and you’re good.
However, this isn’t our only list of more inspirational quotes for you. We have more. We have inspirational and happy quotes for your family. Do you want to share some awesome quotes with your friends? We have those quotes too!
Success Quotes for Business
Investing in businesses is a huge undertaking that’s why it’s important that you succeed. If you want to keep your passion burning high, you need to be motivated at all times. You can’t be swayed by your weaknesses. Here are success quotes for you!
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. – Herman Melville
- Play by the rules, but be ferocious. – Phil Knight
- Fail often so you can succeed sooner. – Tom Kelley
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. – Colin R. Davis
- The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect. – Adam Osborne
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. – Richard Branson
- I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success. – Jack Welch
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. –John D. Rockefeller
- The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world. – Marc Benioff
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. – Dale Carnegie
- Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. – Napoleon Hill
- Every problem is a gift—without problems, we would not grow. – Anthony Robbins
- You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong. – Warren Buffett
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. — Chris Grosser
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- Success is not in what you have, but in who you are. – Bo Bennett
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anaïs Nin
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
- There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them. – Seth Godin
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
- I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite. – G.K. Chesterton
- Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. – Winston Churchill
- I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it. – Susan Butcher
Don’t stop here, we have more for you:
- Dream Quotes
- Nature Quotes
- Short Travel Quotes
- Funny Quotes for Everyday Humor!
- Workout Quotes for Him & Her
Motivational Quotes About Life
Life can be difficult sometimes. It’s not practical to think of life to be always on your side or for the universe to always conspire to make you happy. But don’t worry, we got you covered. We’ve scoured some motivational and success quotes to help you.
- The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing. – Walt Disney
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly endures. – Josiah Gilbert Holland
- Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well. – Jack London
- The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments. – Rose Kennedy
- Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today. – Will Rogers
- Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless. – Maxime Lagacé
- Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
- Life is a question and how we live it is our answer. – Gary Keller
- You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. – Erma Bombeck
- It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life. – Elizabeth Kenny
- It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up. – Vince Lombardi
- Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards. – Søren Kierkegaard
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
- If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You. – Steve Jobs
- Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
- When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’ – Sydney Harris
- People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. – Rob Siltanen
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. –Benjamin Disraeli
- Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough. – Og Mandino
- Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.– Mahatma Gandhi
- Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur. – Mohnish Pabrai
- The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving. –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated. – Maya Angelou
- Live each day as if your life had just begun.– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Key to Success Quotes
There are different kinds of success so surely, there are also different keys to success. Regardless, we wanted to cover all our bases. We made sure to put here varying success quotes to help you on your path to greatness.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact on the lives of their students. – Solomon Ortiz
- What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose. – Margaret Thatcher
- Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something. – Morihei Ueshiba
- Success is the progressive realization of predetermined, worthwhile, personal goals. – Paul J. Meyer
- Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. – Taylor Lautner
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do and then do it. – Henry Ford
- The key to success is action, and the essential inaction is perseverance. – Sun Yat-sen
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten. – Jon Bon Jovi
- Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt, or fear. – Dan Millman
- To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. – Bessie Anderson Stanley
- Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. – Arthur Ashe
- The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. – Julius Erving
- Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming. – John Wooden
- Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential and sowing seeds that benefit others. – John C. Maxwell
- Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- Perseverance is also key to success in any endeavor, but without perseverance in combat, there can be no victory. – Jocko Willink
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.– Brian Tracy
There’s no stopping you from reading more inspirational quotes here:
Success Quotes for Men
We have nothing against women and other sexual preferences, we just thought of putting success quotes for men. But these quotes are actually for women too.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. –David Brinkley
- A good boyfriend loves his girl with all his heart. He isn’t afraid to point to his girl in front of his friends and say: That’s my baby.
- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake. – Confucius Kongzi
- Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife. – Groucho Marx
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. – Abraham Lincoln
- Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. – Antoine de Saint Exupery
- A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.
- A man does what he must — in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures — and that is the basis of all human morality. — John F. Kennedy
- Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man. — Don Vito Corleone
- Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
- One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years. – Bob Brown
- As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information. – Orison Swett Marden
- Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth. — Chuck Norris
- There is nothing wrong with being afraid – but there is nothing more wrong than allowing that to be your master. – Bobby Darin
- A real man won’t date the most beautiful girl in the world — he’ll date the girl that makes his world beautiful.
- The man who has the courage of his platitudes is always a successful man. – Van Wyck Brooks
- The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way. – Dale Carnegie
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect. – Bruce Lee
- At 3o a man should know himself like the palm of his hand, know the exact number of his defects and qualities, know how far he can go, foretell his failures – be what he is. And, above all, accept these things. – Albert Camus
- My father is a very successful man in the corporate world, and I am his only son. He had certain dreams for me. I was scared to tell him that I wanted to be an actor. – Ram Kapoor
- One man with courage makes a majority. – Andrew Jackson
- The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be. — Elbert Hubbard
- A good boyfriend can’t fix all of your problems, but he can promise you that you won’t have to face them alone.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. – Lana Turner
- A successful man is built of 1,000 failures. – Ray Allen
- No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.
- A good man will want you to shine. He wants you to be your amazing self. A good man loves to show off his happy, intelligent, amazing, powerful woman. — Anastasia Netri
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
Success isn’t a one-stop shop, it’s not even an end or a destination. It’s more of a journey. Sometimes, your success doesn’t end with attaining one thing. So make sure that you’re always motivated.
We’re not done yet. We have more lists you can check out.
The Instagram Circus
Want even more Inspiration? 🔥
😂 1001 of the Best Humourous Quotes
🤳 Instagram For Business For Dummies
🎁 Ideal Gift: Motivational Quotes for Every Day - in a Jar!