Every now and then, we may need motivational workout quotes to get up and make it to the gym. It’s just that, some days are harder than others. Well, don’t worry. Here are some kick-butt motivational workout quotes for you. Here are 27+ motivational workout quotes for you. You can share all these with your friends and families too who are having a difficult time bringing their bodies to the gym!
Do you need more motivational quotes? We’ve got other lists for you too! Are you looking for successful motivational quotes, we have that! We have motivational quotes to help you achieve your dreams as well.
If you need more, we can give you more. Check these lists out!
- Inspirational photography quotes for those with passion for photos and films
- Go-getter inspirational business quotes for entrepreneurs
Motivational Workout Quotes
- The last three or four reps are what make the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live.
- We don’t need to be perfect, we just need to get started.
- You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit. — Pavel Tsatsouline
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. — Henry David Thoreau
- Until you believe you can do it, it’s going to be difficult to convince anyone else you can do it. — Toni Sorenson
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection – Mark Twain
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. — Jim Ryan
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. — Michael John Bobak
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- It never gets easier. You just get better at it.
- When working out, the length is not a substitute for intensity. — Bill Loguidice
- If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous. — Bret Contreras
- Miracles happen when dreamers take action. — Toni Sorenson
- Shift the focus from what your body looks like to what it can do.
- The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them. — Michelle Obama
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. — Vidal Sassoon
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
- Each day is another chance to change your life.
- The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be? — Greg Plitt
- In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up. — Rich Froning Jr.
- The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.
- The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it. — Tricia Cunningham
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right. — Henry Ford
- Where you dare to venture where you have not gone before, you will return somehow changed. — Toni Sorenson
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. — Bruce Lee
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. — Michael Jordan
- It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are. – Shaun T
- Action is the foundational key to all success. — Pablo Picasso
- A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time, not overnight.
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
- You don’t have to go fast you just have to go.
- Well done is better than well said. — Benjamin Franklin
- Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants. – Michael Pollan
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. — Walt Disney
- It’s ok to fail consistently doesn’t mean perfect.
- A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t. — Jack Dempsey
- The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
- What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow. — Jay Cutler
- You can’t out-train a bad diet.
Check out more quotes here:
- Funny Quotes for Everyday Humor!
- Motivating and inspiring Pinterest quotes on life
- Safe Travel Quotes
- Sweet and Cute Love Quotes for Her
Motivational Workout Quotes for Her
There’s really no gender-specific to working out, men and women both enjoy working out and exercising. Building your muscles and sweating it out are two effective ways to let out stress. So, it’s not surprising to see an equal number of people in the gym. Here are workout quotes you can share with your friends and girlfriends too. You never know, you may convince your partners to hit the gym with you next time.
- The more you workout, the weaker your knees get!
- Of course, it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
- Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.
- You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
- Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle!
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Act like a lady, think like a boss.
- Don’t stop trying just because you’ve hit the wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.
- Never underestimate the power of a girl who knows what she wants.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.
- No pain. No gain. Shut up and train!
- I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.
- Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
- A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No Excuses.
- I am a woman. What’s your superpower?
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
- I am a Girl, I am Smart, I am strong And I can do anything.
- Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
- Be Fearless in the Pursuit of what sets your Soul on Fire.
- A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit.
- One woman can make a difference, but together we can rock the world.
- If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.
- You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it!
- Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
- Don’t wish for a good body, Work for it!
- The successful warrior is the average woman, with laser-like focus.
- It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.
- Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
- If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied. — Dwayne Johnson
- If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. — Thomas Jefferson
- What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow. — Jay Cutler
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. — Winston Churchill
- I don’t want another girl’s body. I want my body, but leaner, stronger, and healthier.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. — Vidal SassoonEinstein
- I will make sweat my best accessory! I will run harder than my mascara!
- The only time a woman is helpless is when her nail polish is drying. Other than that, watch out!
Fitness quotes by Famous Athletes
Didn’t you know? Even athletes need some push and motivation too! Just because they’re used to the lifestyle doesn’t mean that they want to have several cheat days too! They’re human beings, first and foremost. They want to enjoy some relaxing vacations and boat rides as well. If you’re feeling a little lazy, let these motivational work out quotes convince you to get your trainers and to exercise.
- You’re the only one who can make a difference. Whatever your dream is, go for it. – Magic Johnson
- If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
– Dwayne Johnson
- Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart. – Gene Tunney
- Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed. – Lebron James
- One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.- Knute Rockne
- You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom. – Jack Lalanne
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryan
- You must not only have competitiveness but ability, regardless of the circumstance you face, to never quit. — Abby Wambach
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow. – Ritu Ghatourey
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. — Michael Jordan
- If you don’t practice you don’t deserve to win. – Andre Agassi
- It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape. — Kerri Walsh Jennings
- Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going. – Jillian Michaels
- Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will. — Venus Williams
- I hate every minute of training. But i said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Mohammad Ali
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. – Billie Jean King
- If you ever lack the motivation to train then think about what happens to your mind & body when you don’t. – Shifu Yan Lei
- It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there. – Mia Hamm
- The best abs exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap. – Lazar Angelov
- If you persevere long enough, if you do the right things long enough, the right things will happen. – Manon Rheaume
- I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. – Michael Jordan
- A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement. – Jess C. Scott
- I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die. – Serena Williams
- You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit. – Pavel Tsatsouline
- Practice puts brains in your muscles. – Sam Snead
- Until you believe you can do it, it’s going to be difficult to convince anyone else you can do it. – Toni Sorenson
- Everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. – Michael Phelps
Check out other quotable quotes here too:
Physical Fitness quotes
We all need to put more effort into our health – physical and mental, more so these days. Due to the many changes, our lifestyles may have drastically changed. We need a physically fit mind and body to combat the challenges of life. be motivated with these motivational workout quotes today and if you’ve been inspired with these quotes, share them with others.
- Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter. – Adam Hargreaves
- Swimming is normal for me. I’m relaxed. I’m comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It’s my home. – Michael Phelps
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
- When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no ‘I’ll start tomorrow.’ Tomorrow is a disease. –V.L. Allinear
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong
- When I say I lack the time to exercise, is this really true given that I have time to watch television? Perhaps it is just difficult for me to admit that I may be lazy. – Keshavan Nair
- In the midst of these hard times, it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable. – Knute Nelson
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
- For me, life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Those who think they have not timed for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
- Find fitness with fun dancing. It is fun and makes you forget about the dreaded exercise. – Paula Abdul
- When it comes to nutrition I am an ‘anti-perfectionist.’ I am a lot more concerned with building a consistent routine that you’re actually going to stick to, rather than building the perfect diet. – Thomas Frank
- Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability. – John Wooden
- Your journey to a healthier weight is not a journey that you start and then give up. It is a journey that you are living every day for the rest of your life. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths. – Steven Wright
- Every living cell in your body is made from the food you eat. If you consistently eat junk food then you’ll have a junk body. – Jeanette Jenkins
- It’s easier to stay in shape if you never let yourself get out of shape in the first place. – Bill Loguidice
- The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Tony Robbins
- Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced. – Marquis de Sade
- It is exercise alone that supports these spirits and keeps the mind in vigor. – Cicero
- Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart. – Sam Snead
- The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. – John Bingham
- The only disease you have is your inability to see you have the power to heal yourself. – Ralph Smart
- Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them. – Lee Haney
You’ve reached the end of our entry and we congratulate you for that! Make sure to keep the motivational workout quotes deep in your heart so that the next time you feel lazy, your heart will make a fit! Work out today and be healthier than ever.
Ooops, we’re not done yet. We have more for you. Here are other awesome quotes we have for you.