Looking for dream quotes! You’re in the right spot.
They say dreams are real or can be real. There can be two definitions of dreams, the one you have when you sleep or the one thing you aspire to become. Whatever and however you take your dream is, this list of dream quotes can cater to both definitions.
The universal truth is that we all have dreams. Our paths lead us to our dreams, it’s just that sometimes, the path can be difficult and hard to follow. If you’re in need of motivation and inspiration, then we’ve got all that for you.Aside from dream quotes, we also have other motivating quotes you can check out here:
- Keep smiling and be happy by reading these quotes
- Be positive and always build a good mental attitude with these quotes
Love Dream Quotes
Love is a unifying language. It’s a human capability that’s special to every person. We all want to be loved and to share our ability to love with other people. Here are some love dream quotes you can share with your loved ones. Check out these love quotes for couples and partners out there.
- Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil, or cruel? Not to me. – J.K. Rowling
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. – Ashley Smith
- The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you. – Tom Bradley
- We get so worried about being “pretty” Let’s be pretty kind. Pretty funny. Pretty smart. pretty Strong.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.– James Dean
- Stars can’t shine without Darkness.
- Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.
- Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
- Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.– W. Clement Stone
- When it rains and look for rainbows. When it’s dark look for stars.
- All our dreams can come true If we have the courage to pursue them.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
- If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies how very different our ideals of beauty would be.
- No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. – Lupita Nyong’o
- She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.
- There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality, and then there are those who turn one into the other. – Douglas H. Everett
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is the light in the heart. – Kahlil Gibran
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
- Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. – Mae Jemison
- A beautiful heart can bring things into your life that all the money in the world couldn’t obtain.
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. – Oscar Wilde
- F.E.A.R. has two meanings: 1. Forget Everything And Run. 2. Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours. – Zig Ziglar
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart.
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- You are beautiful. You might not see it but I do.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. – John Barrymore
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. – Maya Angelou
Check out more quotes here:
- Success Quotes
- Photography Quotes
- Short Travel Quotes
- Funny Quotes for Everyday Humor!
- Workout Quotes for Him & Her
Inspirational Dream Quotes
Don’t ever waver and forget to keep dreaming. Sometimes, it’s the only thing that would keep us chasing for the beacon of light. So dream on and be inspired with all these inspirational dream quotes.
- Nothing happens unless first a dream. – Carl Sandburg
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
- Never give up on what you really want to do. A person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Albert Einstein
- The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
- stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
- Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. – Carl Jung
- Nobody is too busy, it’s just a matter of priorities.
- Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
- Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
- I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past. – Thomas Jefferson
- To live will be an awfully big adventure.
- Dreams are the seedlings of realities. – James Allen
- I Want to see the world. Follow a map to its edges.
- A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness. – Jean Genet
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- It may be that those who do most, dream most. – Stephen Butler Leacock
- Don’t wait. Life goes faster than you think.
- That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed. – Neil Gaiman
- You’re never too young to dream big!
- You’ll stumble upon something you can’t stop thinking about, something more important than anything else. Make it the focus of your life. – Maxime Lagacé
- It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
- It’s difficult to follow your dream. It’s a tragedy not to. – Ralph Marston
- If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
- Don’t call it a dream call it a plan.
Read more quotes here for your perfect Instagram captions:
Dreams Come True Quotes
Life is difficult and the universe may not be on your side at all times. However, with enough determination, faith, and courage, you will see your dream come true. Don’t love hope. Instead, check out these inspiring dream quotes to keep your marching on.
- The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them. ―
- We’ve got to have a dream if we are going to make a dream come true.
- Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them. ―
- Dreams you set your mind to. Don’t underestimate the power of your dreams.
- Life is a dream. We wake up when we die. ―
- It’s your life and your dreams deserve to be fulfilled no matter what it takes.
- The possibility of the dream gives strength. ―
- Choosing goals that are important to you is one of the most essential things you can do in order to live your dreams.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today. ― James Dean
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe. ― Anatole France
- The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words. ―
- Have dreams, but there’s a lot of work that goes on in the background to make those dreams come true.
- Wishes are possibilities. Dare to make a wish. ―
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- When a dream is fulfilled, it is always a glorious feeling. ―
- It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
- The role of the United Nations is to create a more smiling face and to fulfill the dreams of the innocent children of the world. ―
- Before your dreams can come true, you have to have those dreams.
- If we spend enough time dreaming, then the dream might eventually become real. ―
- If you stick with the habit of constantly improving yourself, then there’s really no reason why you couldn’t achieve your biggest dreams in life.
- You can go as far as you dream, think, and imagine. ―
- If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.
- Whatever you dream of, there will be fulfillment. ―
- Think of great musicians and athletes who invest years practicing and perfecting their craft to see their dreams come true.
- With persistent endeavor, you can fulfill your dreams. ―
- Your dreams can come true through the power of persistence.
- Success is to not mistake your wishes for people’s opinions. ―
- One of the ways to become more creative is for us to look back at our childhood dreams and feel where we’ve come from.
- Send your dreams to places you can’t reach; they will go there and they will pull you up there! ―
- I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds. ― Mike Tyson
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. ― Langston Hughes
- People are busy accomplishing their own dreams, so your dreams are left up to you. When you decide – that’s a keyword – to take care of your dreams, things start to happen.
Quotes About Dreams and Reality
Make your dreams a reality. If the tides aren’t in your favor, don’t worry too much. the challenges will just keep the reality much sweeter when you’ve already attained them. These dream quotes are just words but they’re powerful words if you act on them.
- Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it. ―
- There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality, and then there are those who turn one into the other. ― Douglas Everett
- Wishes are possibilities. Dare to make a wish. ―
- The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality. ― James A. Michener
- I sleep among ravishing illusions and wake to their burden.―
- All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. ― Edgar Allan Poe
- My dreams are a stupid shelter, like an umbrella against lightning.―
- Everything you can imagine is real. ― Pablo Picasso
- Dreams are the lives we would like to live while we’re awake. ―
- Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. ― Belva Davis
- The only thing that stands between dreams and reality is persistence. ―
- It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. ―Robert H. Goddard
- You already have inside of you what you need to prevail, you only need to believe that is true. ―
- We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. ― Jesse Owens
- You must have a vision before you can manifest – anything. ―
- Luck will do nothing for you if you’re not consistently earning the right to receive it. ―
- If no one is cheering or booing you; It means you are not in the game.
- In the stillness of our dreams, our loved ones speak. ―
- If I don’t dream, I just get bored. ―
- A dream becoming reality runs like water between the fingers. ―
- There’s no force in this world greater than the power of a dream. ―
It’s not hard to dream but it’s difficult to keep moving towards it if you’re always facing hurdles. We know that and we identify with that. We compiled all these dream quotes to keep you on your path to your dreams. Let’s keep dreaming until we make all our dreams come true. We’re not done yet. We have more lists you can check out.
The Instagram Circus