Business quotes are important. It’s a great way to get through all the traffic and stress in starting a business. The world is a big stage for all, more so for entrepreneurs. The competition is tight and in many industries, it’s difficult to even put their name out there. It can be overwhelming, stressful, and just exhausting. Sometimes, it causes burnout.
We have here some business quotes to inspire you when things aren’t going the way planned. Get that go-getter attitude back with these business quotes. Be motivated and keep the self-esteem up!
You can also check:
- Inspiring and powerful confidence quotes
- Viral and coolest TikTok Captions
- Instagram Caption about LOVE
- Inspirational Photography Quotes
- Nature Quotes
- Short Travel Quotes
Business quotes from very famous people
Who else should you get business quotes from but the people who are businessmen and successful themselves? Get your motivation from the famous people who are able to break beyond the traction and made their names at the top of their industries.
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. – Richard Branson
- Every problem is a gift – without problems, we would not grow. – Anthony Robbins
- Some people dream of success while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
- Always deliver more than expected. – Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google
- Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. – Warren Buffet
- To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart. – Thomas Watson, Jr
- Chase the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you. – Tony Hsieh
- All lasting business is built on friendship. – Alfred A.Montaper
- Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision. And relentlessly drive it to completion. – Jack Welch
- Never go to business purely to make money. If that’s the motive you’re better off doing nothing. – Richard Branson
- Happy employees lead to happy customers, which leads to more profits. – Vaughn Aust
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve. – Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
- The business has only two functions – marketing and innovation. – Peter Drucker
- Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time. – Henry Ford
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
- What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed. — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
- If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large. – Jeff Bezos
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect. — Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
- If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late. — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. — Bill Gates, Co-Founder of Microsoft
Motivational business quotes
It’s not like every day is a good day. There will be bad days and days when you sometimes just want to stop. In times like that, you will need somebody to lift your spirit up. If you don’t have those people around you, then we have here motivational business quotes you can check. Read more and be motivated.
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Handle your business without people knowing your business.
- You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- Business opportunities are like buses. There’s always another one coming.
- Don’t create customers for your products. Create products for your customers.
- A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Failure slaps you in public. While success hugs you in private.
- Business owners: Sometimes we win. Sometimes we learn.
- Never depend on a single income. Make an investment to create a second source.
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but about the stories, you tell.
- Instead of baby showers, let’s host business showers. When a friend starts a business, we all come together, celebrate them and bring resources for their business start.
- To be successful, you don’t need a beautiful face and a heroic body. What you need is a skillful mind and the ability to perform.
- If they don’t know you personally, don’t take it personally.
- A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
- You are out of business if you are not available on search.
- Extraordinary service is the result of anticipating the need and providing the solution before the customer requires it.
- Don’t work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your goals. You’re not tired, you’re uninspired.
- What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
- “Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.” – Henry Ford
- Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.
- Write a business plan. It’s great to have ideas but you need a plan. No plans, no fans.
- Rich people buy luxuries last. While the poor and middle-class tend to buy luxuries first.
- Before you put a price tag on your product, make sure it has quality.
- So many of us get caught in trying to do things the “right way” that we don’t stop to look for the way that works for us.
- Don’t think about saving money. Think about making more money.
- You’re not just recruiting employees, but are sowing the seeds of your reputation.
- A winner is a loser who tried one more time.
Check out more of our list here:
- Best friend quotes to live by
- If want to put up some sassy Instagram captions
- Funny quotes about life
- Motivating and inspiring Pinterest quotes on life
- Success Quotes
Captions and quotes for businesswomen
At this time, men and women are pretty much equal in most things that matter. Business is somehow an arena that both men and women can succeed. Although it’s difficult for others to push through because of many other factors. If you’re one of them, don’t worry much. Stop being anxious and just read these powerful business quotes for women.
- On my own, I will just create and if it works, it works. And if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be. – Oprah
- If people are doubting how far you can go, go as far that you can’t hear them anymore. – Michelle Ruiz
- You can find an intelligent, incredible leader in a woman as easily as you can in a man. – Whitney Wolfe Herd
- Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast. – Nicki Minaj
- A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
- Every success is a tale of constant adaption, revision, and change. – Richard Branson
- Whatever makes you uncomfortable is your biggest opportunity for growth. – Bryant McGill
- There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself. – Hannah Gadsby
- Women are not always what we seem to be. What our reputations would tell you. Nor do we only exist in reference to our fathers, husbands, and sons. – Ruth Downie
- I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman because they are strong. We know what we want and we are not fragile enough. – Shirley Bassey
- It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine. – Byron Kate
- Get comfortable with being alone. It will empower you.
- Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- Cheers to all the hard-working women. Keep working toward your dreams and always stay amazing.
- Businesswomen are changing. We build digital empires. Businesswomen make money from their phones. We change the world with WiFi.
- Strong women don’t have attitudes. They have standards and boundaries.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Rob Siltanen
- Change is vital. An improvement is a logical form of change.
- She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.
- It’s easy to spot strong women. They’re the ones lifting each other. Not tearing each other down.
- You can become strong and powerful and beautiful.
- A strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will say she has an attitude.
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- It is hard to be a woman. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl, and work like a horse.
- When you mature into a badass businesswoman, expect to outgrow most of the people around you. There is no point carrying dead weight on your hike to the top.
We’ve all been there. Regardless of the profession, we’re in or the business we hold, we still have those days. It’s not the time to be downhearted. Keep your head in the game to remain in the game. Keep your big girl/big boy routine and float above the water.
All these business quotes should help you do that!
There you go! But wait, you think we’re done? We’re not! Here are more quotes for you.