We have people in our lives who can goof too, people we can get crazy with, and people who we equally hate and love – all the same. If you don’t these kinds of people in your life, then you need to go out more and build relationships more. Look for the people who will tell you all you need to know without sugar coating things.
Be with real persons who will love you for who you are and aren’t afraid to call your bluff.
If you’ve found them then don’t let them go. Tell them how awesome life has been with them by your side. If you don’t knot the words, then you’ve come to the perfect page. We have compiled some of the funny quotes about friends that you can copy and paste. Happy reading!
Get more Friendship quotes:
Funny Quotes About Friends
Don’t be afraid to get crazy with your friends because that’s one of the many roles that friends play in our lives.
They accept our crazy and yet love us for it. We also accept their crazy and love them for that. We don’t crazy it alone, we are crazy it together. Life is much more awesome that way.
Check out these funny quotes about friends that you use for your captions, status, or when you feel like sending your friend’s funny quotes about how awesome they are.
Crazy Friends Quotes
If you have crazy friends then you know that life is good and no matter what you do, you will have your friends to roll into the bad and the good days.
These crazy friends quotes are so relatable, you’d feel like you came up with them!
- My friends and I are crazy. That’s the only thing that keeps us sane. – Matt Schucker
- Friendship is not a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- Friends are our chosen family.
- Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.
- Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside.
- The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you. – Rita Mae Brown
Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
- A large proportion of my best friends are a little bit crazy. … I try to be cautious with my friends who are too sane. Depression is itself destructive, and it breeds destructive impulses: I am easily disappointed in people who don’t get it.
Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.
- A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
- I don’t like to commit myself to heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
- Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.
- Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. – Robert Brault
- You will never realize how wired your friends are until you start to describe them to someone else.
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one! – C.S. Lewis
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. – Arnold H. Glasgow
An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. – Jim Hayes
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
Good friends don’t let their friends do stupid things alone.
Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they’re there.
- We are best friends. Always remember that when you fall, I’ll pick you up, after I finish laughing.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend but it sure helps!
This the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected. – Charles Lamb
- Best friends…they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
Best friend: the one you can only get mad at for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.
Friends are like rainbows, always there to cheer you up after a storm.
I wish the homes of all my friends were connected to mine by secret underground tunnels.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.
You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me… I’ll train you.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
Funny Friendship Quotes in English
Some say that your friends are actually your soul mates.
I guess I am starting to believe that’s true. Our friends are our soul mates, separated by the blood during birth but brought together by time to cause beautiful chaos in this world.
- I was an innocent being, then my best friends came along.
- Best friends are those who greet with an insult.
- Friendship is, chatting and wasting time when we have an exam the next day.
- You’re just jealous because we act retarded in public but people still love us!
- A true friend stabs you in the front. – Oscar Wilde
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
- I love you more than food, okay maybe not food but I still love you.
- The antidote of fifty enemies is one friend. — Aristotle
- When your best friends say you can have a bite of their food, you take the biggest bite humanly possible.
- Friends will tell you if your face is dirty. Best friends will make it dirtier.
- Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.
- If I have to clean my house before you come over, then we’re not real friends.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
- We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile… Then we’ll be new friends.
- We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much.
- If you need to sober up, ditch your best friends.
- If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.
- You drink too much. Cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You’re everything I ever wanted in a friend.
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
- A true friend is the one that stays no matter what happens even if we betray each other, and that is you.
- I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.
- Do you think I’m crazy? You should see me with my best friend.
- There is nothing better than a friend …unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- A good friend can finish your sentences… a best friend will do the same, but make it sound 10 times dirtier.
- Your secrets are safe with me and all my friends.
- Best friend: the one that you can mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
- Good friends will mourn your death; best friends will come and clean your computer history immediately after you die.
- We are keenly aware of the faults of our friends, but if they like us enough it doesn’t matter. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
Funny Friend Captions for Instagram
Spice up your friendship with these funny friendship quotes.
Use them as captions for your Instagram feed. Share the joy of having wonderful friends in your life and caption your photos with the best words to describe your awfully awesome friendship!
- Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
- If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go.
- Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
- Yes, she’s annoying but I love her.
- Rain or shine, I’ll always be here. Pinky promise.
- We all have that one friend that we can’t put on speakerphone because we don’t know what’s going to come out of their mouth.
- I hope we never get tired of making jokes about each other.
- Our craziness made us best friends.
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder is priceless.
- All the best people are crazy.
- Friends pick us up when we fall, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- You can’t describe your best friends in words. You can describe them with memories that you had with them.
- You’re the friend I’d feel the worst about killing in a post-apocalyptic death match for food.
- If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
- I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends.
- She is my best friend, you break her heart; I’ll break your face.
- Best friends are the ones who hate the same stuff.
- Sometimes, being silly with a friend is the best therapy.
- We’ll be old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
- Friendship is being equally annoying.
- Life is tasteless without that one annoying friend.
- It’s nice to have someone in your life, who can make you smile even when they are not around.
- Everyone has a friend who laughs funnier than he jokes.
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
Funny Quotes About Friendship and Laughter
What’s better than having your jokes be shared with your best friends?
Sharing inside jokes together and all! We have friends that we adore and sometimes hate too.
They aren’t perfect people and sometimes we fall apart. However, there are people that we just can’t live without. We makeup with them and resume our laughter with them. Find your gem in this world, find your true friends in this world!
- We all have that one friend who needs to learn how to whisper.
- A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.
- True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
- A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
- When you completely trust a person, you’ll get one of two results: a friend for life, or a lesson for life.
- God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 AM that matter.
- We all have that one friend who always gives the best relationship advice but is still single.
- Good friends talk about their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.
- A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend has lived them with you.
- Everyone has a friend who is a plant-killer.
- A friend will prevent you from getting into more debt. A true friend will bring your credit score down.
- Having those weird conversations with your friends and thinking if anyone heard you talking, they’d put you in a mental hospital.
- Happiness is doing weird things with friends.
- Happiness is having crazy friends.
- Our friendship is like an egg; we may be cracked, but we still roll well.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it helps.
- Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.
- Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with friends.
- You will never realize how weird your friends are until you start describing them to someone else.
- I like you because you join in all my weirdness.
- Friends make you laugh till your cheeks hurt.
- Best friends are people who will make your problem with their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- Friendship is the key to everything
- No matter how serious life gets you still going to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
- Best Friend: One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
- Never let your friends feel lonely, disturb them all the time.
- I and my best friends can communicate just with…. Facial expression.
- You’ll look a lot less crazy if you can get your friend to do it with you.
Funny Friendship Quotes from Movies
Is there anything better in life than a best friend who knows you inside and out?
Movies have shown us some OTP BFF pairings that we can’t help but love, cry and laugh with. They are Dionne and Cher, Meredith and Cristina, and more.
Best friends have always been a part of pop culture and it’s never going away. Check out some of these funny friendship quotes from your favorite movies.
- Molly: You were incredible! You were so scary. Amy: If you were a criminal, you’d be the best fucking criminal in Los Angeles. – Booksmart, 2019
- Well, maybe sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust. Because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what. – The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
- There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for all the right reasons. – The Perks of Being a Wallflower, 2012
- I found out what the secret to life is: friends. Best friends. – Fried Green Tomatoes, 1991
- We made a deal ages ago… Men, babies, it doesn’t matter – we’re soulmates. – Sex and the City 2, 2010
- Everyone’s too stupid. — Ghost World, 2001
- I’m so jealous. That’s it. I’ve got to get some dumb, ugly friends.- Gilmore Girls
- Only a true friend would be that truly honest. – Shrek
- I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. It’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. And I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. – The Shawshank Redemption
- Ann: “You made me watch all eight Harry Potter movies. I don’t even like Harry Potter!”
Leslie: “That’s insane! You love Harry Potter! You’ve seen all eight movies!” – Parks & Recreation, 2009
- I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help. If I had to, I’d pee on any one of you! — Joey, Friends
- She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people be jealous of us. – Clueless
- Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now. — Mean Girls, 2004
- I’ve literally been here for two hours and I haven’t spoken to anybody. I’m so happy to see you I could murder you. — Girls, 2012
- Ferris: If you’re not over here in 15 minutes, you can find yourself a new best friend.”
Cameron: “Ha, you’ve been saying that since the fifth grade. – Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
- This is a hug, okay? This is a hug! And this is when you hug someone when you care about them and you want them to know that! — Boy Meets World
- You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head…..But I’ll tell you a secret…..some of the best people are. — Alice In Wonderland
- But the thing that makes Woody special is he’ll never give up on you…ever. – Toy Story 3
- Shirley: Laverne, the only kind of parties we’ve ever been to is bring-your-own.
Laverne: “I like bringing my own… then I know what I’m getting. – Laverne & Shirley
- We didn’t even realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun. — Winnie The Pooh
- I don’t need another friend. I already have two. How many more friends does a guy need?— Freaks and Geeks, 2000
- You are my best friend! Don’t you ever call anybody else that! – Broad City
- Me! Books and cleverness! There are more important things: friendship and bravery. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Okay, but you have to listen to everything I say. When I say jump, you say on who?! — The Golden Girls
- Listen, man. You’re my friend, and I know you care about me. And I know you disapprove, and I respect that…You understand literature, movies, wine — but you don’t understand my plight. — Sideways, 2004
- I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you.
– Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Rory: My God, I hate her.
Lorelai: Me too.
Rory: You’ve no idea who I’m talking about.
Lorelai: Solidarity, sister. – Gilmore Girls, 2000-2007
- I don’t like it when you assfuck my best friend in the heart. – Girls
- Regardless, ex-boyfriends are just off-limits to friends. I mean, that’s just like, the rules of feminism. – Mean Girls
Summary funny Quotes about friends
There’s no right time to tell your friends how welcome their craziness is in your life. It’s always a good time to thank them for merely existing and for annoying you when things are going sour and life is giving you lemons. Here you have more funny Instagram captions.
Everyone has their moments and telling your friends you love them is always a moment worth remembering. If you don’t know the words today, use these captions and funny friendship quotes that we’ve compiled for you.
Copy and paste to your captions and messages.
You can find even more inspirational quotes here:
Get more Friendship quotes:
The Instagram Circus