Photography isn’t just a talent, it’s a passion and it has to be constantly fed. Sometimes though, you need some photography quotes to keep yourself motivated. It’s also difficult to be creative and see the best shots if you’re not in the zone. Don’t worry, we’ve got some awesome and inspirational photography quotes available for you.
These quotes are created to keep inspiring you regardless of what your photography skill level is. We don’t want you to quit, we want you to keep moving on!
Are you looking for other quotes? We have more for you! We have attitude quotes to help you build a wall of positivity around you. There are also short Instagram quotes that would go best for your awesome shots.
Photography Quotes for Instagram
Instagram is your place to go if you want to show off your skills and beautiful shots. If you’re a brand then having quality photos is of the highest importance. If you’re just out to share your works, that’s not a problem too. These photography quotes for Instagram will surely do justice to your beautiful shots.
- We take photos as a return ticket to the moment otherwise gone.
- The picture that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.
- You don‘t take a photograph. You ask quietly to borrow it.
- My camera is my weapon. When I shoot, my photos are the evidence.
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
- Walking the streets with a camera in hand is akin to being on a treasure hunt as a child.
- All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth.
- Photography is like exploring a new dimension, only I can go there but I can show you where I’ve been.
- I like to photograph anyone before they know what their best angles are.
- Thanks to photography, some memories overstay their welcome.
- The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.
- Most of the views are visible to everyone but only those who had passion can see it beyond.
- Photography is the story I fail to put into words.
- I’m not interested in shooting new things, I’m interested in shooting something new.
- If you see something that moves you and then snap it up, you keep a moment.
- The greatest photographs are motivated by human feelings.
- In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject.
- Only photograph what you love.
- When people ask what equipment I use, I say – my eyes.
- I think dreaming is what leads to good photographs.
- Photography is a story I fail to put into words.
- There are no rules for good photographs. There are only good photographs.
- When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.
- A photograph shouldn’t be just a picture, it should be a philosophy.
- Photography is about capturing souls, not faces.
- All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice.
- A picture is a poem without words.
- The unexpected moment is always sweeter.
Check out more quotes here:
Fashion Photography Quotes
Are you into fashion and design? Are you looking out for inspiration? You’ve come to the right page! Here are some cool quotes for you.
- Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live. — Gianni Versace
- You either know fashion or you don’t. – Anna Wintour
- One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress. — Karl Lagerfeld
- You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet. – Christian Dior
- What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language. — Miuccia Prada
- Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose. – Lauren Hutton
- I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world. — Bette Midler
- Florals for spring? Groundbreaking. – Miranda Priestly
- I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet. — Carrie Bradshaw
- I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity. – Diana Vreeland
- I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it. — Alexander McQueen
- One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress. – Karl Lagerfeld
- Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it. —Diane von Furstenberg
- The customer is the final filter. What survives the whole process is what people wear. I’m not interested in making clothes that end up in some dusty museum. – Marc Jacobs
- Fashion is the armor to survive, the reality of everyday life. — Bill Cunningham
- I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it. – Alexander McQueen
- I don’t design clothes. I design dreams. —Ralph Lauren
- Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally. – Christian Louboutin
- Fashions fade, style is eternal. — Yves Saint Laurent
- I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet. – Carrie Bradshaw
- Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing. — Alexander Wang
- She can beat me, but she cannot beat my outfit. – Rihanna
- How can you live a high life if you do not wear high heels? — Sonia Rykiel
- Trendy is the last stage before tacky. – Karl Lagerfeld
- In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous.” — Elsa Schiaparelli
- Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well. —Vivienne Westwood
- I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful but also to reassure them, give them confidence. – Yves Saint Laurent
- You gotta have style. It helps you get down the stairs. It helps you get up in the morning. It’s a way of life. Without it, you’re nobody. I’m not talking about lots of clothes. — Diana Vreeland
- Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. – Rachel Zoe
Wedding Photography QuotesWho doesn’t love weddings? Truly, nobody! If there’s one, let’s still pretend that they like at least parts and bits of weddings. All that flowers, all the dances, the overflowing drinks, and so much more! Weddings are one of the best events that allow you to take great photos, thus wedding photography quotes for you.
- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. – Dorothea Lange
- For me, the camera is a sketchbook, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity. ― Henri Cartier-Bresson
- When I have a camera in my hand, I know no fear. – Alfred Eisenstaedt
- The eye should learn to listen before it looks. ― Robert Frank
- A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people. – Annie Leibovitz
- It’s not enough to just own a camera. Everyone owns a camera. To be a photographer, you must understand, appreciate, and harness the power you hold! ― Mark Denman
- A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into. ― Ansel Adams
- Great photography is about the depth of feeling, not the depth of field. – Peter Adams
- A good photograph is knowing where to stand. ― Ansel Adams
- What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. ― Karl Lagerfeld
- The painter constructs, the photographer discloses. ― Susan Sontag
- I don’t trust words. I trust pictures. – Gilles Peress
- That frame of mind that you need to make fine pictures of a very wonderful subject; you cannot do it by not being lost yourself. – Dorothea Lange
- We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us. ― Ralph Hattersley
- Always always get a single shot of the bride. Editors love that. Guys are cute but girls are hot. ― Jasmine Star
- The context in which a photograph is seen affects the meaning the viewer draws from it. ― Stephen Shore
- It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter. – Alfred Eisenstaedt
- Photographs are just light and time. ― Aza Holmes
- You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved. ― Ansel Adams
- The way that light hits objects, I think, is one of the more important things that sculpture and photography share. ― Rashid Johnson
- Taking pictures is like tiptoeing into the kitchen late at night and stealing Oreo cookies. – Diane Arbus
- Only photography has been able to divide human life into a series of moments, each of them has the value of a complete existence. ― Eadweard Muybridge
- Light is beautiful and if you expose it, it will look awesome. ― Daniel Aguilar
- What do we feel when we look at a good photograph? We just want to be there, right at the exact moment that photo taken! ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
- If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough. – Robert Capa
- There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes. ― Abraham Lincoln
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second. – Marc Riboud
- If your pictures are not good enough you are not close enough. ― Robert Capa
- Your first 1,000 photographs are your worst. – Henri Cartier-Bresson
- A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know. ― Diane Arbus
- The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do. – Andy Warhol
- When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls! ― Ted Grant
- You don’t take a photograph, you make it. – Ansel Adams
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second. ― Marc Riboud
- There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. – Ansel Adams
- What matters is making pictures that make people feel and react to them. ― Fer Juaristi
- Photography helps people to see. – Berenice Abbott
- A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away. ― Eudora Welty
- What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. – Karl Lagerfeld
- My aesthetic gets simpler every year as I rely less on gimmicks and more on powerful content. ― Anna Kuperberg
- You don’t take a photograph, you make it. ― Ansel Adams
- Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation. ― Henri Cartier-Bresson
Here are more quotes list from us, so make sure to check them out!
Couple Photography QuotesSeeing other people in love makes you feel tingly inside! Somehow seeing them happy puts a smile on your face too. It’s not surprising that we’re including a couple of photography quotes here.
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- Your smile makes me smile.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- We’re definitely two of a kind.
- 1 year, 365 opportunities to love you.
- Better together.
- You’re my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
- How lucky am I that of all the fish in the sea, I caught you.
- Let’s prove that ‘forever’ exists.
- You’re the cheese to my macaroni.
- The peanut butter to my jelly.
- You stole my heart but I’ll let you keep it.
- Like rain, I will always fall for you.
- Together is my favorite place to be.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- In your arms is where I belong.
- I can’t live without you, and I don’t want to try.
- Two turtle doves.
- My favorite fairytale is our love story.
- Love is a song that never ends.
- Home is wherever I’m with you.
- Your voice is my favorite sound.
- Two heads, one heart.
- P.S. I love you.
- Every day with you is the best day of my life.
- Two peas in a pod.
- I want to be with you until my last page.
- I’m always in the mood for you
You’ve come to the last parts. It was sure a good ride! We hope you were able to get a handful of quotes to keep you fired and inspired. Keep shooting, keep taking photos, and keep your motivation up!
No, we’re not done yet. We have more lists you can check out.
- Inspiring and powerful confidence quotes
- Viral and coolest TikTok Captions
- Workout Quotes for Him & Her
The Instagram Circus