Finally, you have just found the 291 Best Quotes for Women; empowering and inspirational. We have done so much research on this topic, you won’t believe it. We have narrowed it down to a whopping selection of 291 women quotes. Keeping it simple, we have put them into categories you can jump to by using our index below.
Women are a special specimen and we’ve dedicated a day of the year for them. March 8 is International Women’s Day and although it may have passed, women have to be celebrated all year round. Women are strong and for that, they deserve to be confident and empowered.
We want to share positivity whatever the situation may be. Women’s’ strength lies in their kind hear and naturally competitive souls.
Here’s more quotes you’d enjoy:
Instagram Quotes for Women
Instagram is a social platform for all, but aside from that, it’s especially a great one to flaunt one’s confidence.
It’s a perfect avenue for bold and empowered women. Spread love, spread positivity, and spread nothing but good vibes using these Instagram captions. Check out and pick some that fit your personality. Give your profiles with a little spice with these compiled captions.
Table of Contents
- Empowering Instagram Quotes
- Caption for Stylish Girls
- Independent Girl Quotes Instagram
- Boss Lady Quotes Instagram
- Strong Woman Quotes Instagram
Empowering Instagram Quotes
Women are fragile but they are strong people too.
They are empowered human beings that are fueled by their desire to become the best versions of themselves. While they respect and submit to the society and the culture that’s seemingly set in stone, they don’t settle for mediocrity. Women are empowered, you are empowered.
These quotable lines will remind you of y our worth. Check them out, borrow them, and put them on your Instagram as captions to inspire other women like you.
- You’re a diamond dear – they can’t break you.
- Little girls with dreams become beautiful women.
- You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation. – Brigham Young
- Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you. – Hillary Clinton
- Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. –Oprah
- We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced. – Malala Yousafzai
- I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one. – Calamity Jane
- Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world. – Bette Midler
- There’s a fire in her … If loved correctly, she will warm your entire home. If abused, she will burn it down.
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
- You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman. – Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Women don’t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen. – Meghan Markle
- Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle. I always believed that when you follow your heart or your gut you can never lose because settling is the worst feeling in the world. – Rihanna
- There is no limit to what we as women can accomplish.
- Women are like teabags; we don’t know our own strength until we are in hot water.
- A strong woman is one who continues to persevere, no matter what life may through her way.
- The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. – Beyonce
- One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. – Michelle Obama
- The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud. – Coco Chanel
- Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you. – Viola Davis
- Every girl should realize that it is okay to be a glowstick. Sometimes, we need to break before we can shine.
- She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear. – Atticus
- I thrive on obstacles. If I’m told that it can’t be told, then I push harder. – Issa Rae
- Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights. – Hillary Clinton
- One is not born a woman, one becomes one.
- A woman can be completely unstoppable after she realizes how much she is worth.
- Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her. – Yulia Tymoshenko
- If you do not like being a doormat then you have to get off the floor. Be strong. Be empowered.
- Girls will compete with each other while women will empower and strengthen one another.
- She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on. –Kaitlin Foster
- We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead. – Beyonce
Caption for Stylish Girls
Looking for that perfect caption that will go with your stylish photos?
You need not worry, we’ve got you covered. We have compiled some of the best stylish captions for girls that you can use for your next Instagram post!
- Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
- Keep shining, beautiful one. The world needs your light.
- She dreamed of incredible dreams, followed her heart and created her own fantasy.
- If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions. – Catherine Cook
- A happy soul is the best guard for the harsh and cruel world.
- A study found that women with a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
- You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are. – Melissa Etheridge
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
- Little girls with dreams become women with a vision.
- Stress doesn’t go with my outfit.
- Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- Never limit yourself because of how limited other peoples’ imaginations are.
- It takes a lot of courage to stand up your enemies, but it takes even more courage for you to stand up to your friends.
- She promised better things for herself, so she sought out those things and she never looked back.
- Don’t announce it, just bloom.
- On Saturdays we wear pajamas.
- Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over. – Bella Abzug
- Everything is possible with the sun and a small rose.
- Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins. – Paris Hilton
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
- She was like a moon, a part of her always stayed hidden.
- Beauty is about being cozy in your own skin.
- You’re a beautiful girl, and you can do anything you want in life. – Jeanie Pirro
- She had a galaxy in her eyes, a universe in her mind.
- Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy makeup which is pretty much the same thing.
- I’m everything you want but can’t have.
- All I need is coffee and mascara.
- Let’s root for each other and watch each other grow.
- A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
Independent Girl Quotes Instagram
Stop looking at others for validation, you are a woman and you are an independent soul.
All these quotes from your favorite authors and key personalities will help you remember how to stand on your own feet!
- Her soul is fierce. Her heart is brave. Her mind is strong.
- I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. – Charlotte Bronte
- Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women. – Maya Angelou
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will. – Amy Schumer
- A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up. – Mae West
- A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it. – D.H. Lawrence
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. – Estee Lauder
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.” – Marilyn Monroe
- You are a powerful woman not because you have never been scared, but because you have been able to push forward in spite of your own fears.
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. – Maya Angelou
- When mean are oppressed, it’s a tragedy. When women are oppressed, it’s tradition. – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- Don’t be a queen waiting for a king. Be a queen busy with her kingdom until the king arrives.
- We women talk too much, but even then we don’t tell half what we know. – Nancy Astor
- Shopping is cheaper than therapy.
- I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott
- My courage is my crown and I wear it like a queen.
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. – Estee Lauder
- There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women. – Madeleine Albright
- You are a strong woman. Do not wait for someone to rescue you.
- Everything is within your power, and your power is within you. – Janice Trachtman
- You can be a thousand different women. It’s your choice which one you want to be. It’s about freedom and sovereignty. You celebrate who you are. You say, ‘This is my kingdom.’ – Salma Hayek
Boss Lady Quotes Instagram
You are a superwoman and you need to give yourself credit when it’s due.
You are a boss lady and every once in a while, you need to be reminded that you can’t be a lamb in a pack of wolves. Check out this boss lady quotes and share them with your friends to see.
- If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.
- She believed she could so she did.
- I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading. – Amy Poehler
- Know your worth. Then add tax.
- The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.
- Women must learn to play the game as men do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- She’s an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind. – Nicole Lyons
- When I feel a little down, I put on my favorite high heels and dance.
- That’s why her hair is so big. It’s full of secrets.
- A lady should not swear. The class is defined by elegance and dignity, not by vulgar language.
- No matter how you feel Get up, Dress up, Show up and Never give up.
- If someone thinks that you are a bossy or difficult woman, do not take it badly. It just means that you know what you want and that you are not afraid to ask for it.
- Whatever boys can do, girls can do better.
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
- Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice. Some are made of sarcasm, wine and everything fine.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. – Roseanne Barr
- My superpower is that I’m a woman.
- Real queens are the ones who fix each other’s crowns.
- If I ever let my head down, it will just be to admire my shoes.
- Sometimes you just have to remind them who they’re dealing with.
- Darling Shine. That’s all.
- Let’s be clear, I’m a strong woman. – Bethenny Frankel
- Humble, with just a hint of Kanye.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men. – Emma Watson
- Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn’t mean it does not exist. – Margaret Cho
Strong Woman Quotes Instagram
No matter where you look, any society has always perpetuated that women are second to men.
The idea that men are the strong breed and what not. Women have struggled to fight against the status quo and they have endured the double standard that the society has set for them. But the days are changing and women are now empowered, strong, and bold people who know what they want and exactly how to get them.
Here are some quotes to remind you how strong you can become if you put your heart to it.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- Conquer from within.
- Be a strong woman so that your daughter will know how to be one and so your son will know what to look for in a woman.
- I like to play a strong woman, but a strong woman can also be very fragile and vulnerable at the same time. – Carice van Houten
- Never apologize to anyone for being a strong woman.
- You cannot be broken because you are a diamond, tougher than nails and a jewel in the rough.
- A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”
- No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind. – Nikki Rowe
- She is beauty. She is grace. She can also punch in the face.
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. – G.D. Anderson
- A strong woman is someone who raises other women up instead of tearing them down.
- This woman is made of steel. You can bend her, but she will never break.
- women don’t endure simply because we can; no, women endure because we aren’t given any other choice. – they wanted us weak but forced us to be strong. – Amanda Lovelace, The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One
- For mad I may be, but I will never be convenient. – Jennifer Donnelly, Revolution
- She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city. – Roman Payne, The Wanderess
- A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.
- I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. – Madonna
- Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
- A strong woman is someone who can build a strong foundation from the bricks that other people have thrown at her.
- The kindest words my father said to me women like you drown ocean. – Rupi Kaur
- No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back. – Kamala Harris
- Be proud of the strong woman that you are today, because you have gone through so much in order to become her.
- A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. – Melinda Gates
- A strong woman is someone who raises other women up instead of tearing them down.
- You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination. – Roman Payne
- You don’t worry ‘bout fitting in when you custom made. – Drake
- Strong enough to bear children then get back to business.
- Life is tough but so are you.
- I am the blood of the dragon. I must be strong. I must have fire in my eyes when I face them, not tears. – George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords
- She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the Universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings. – Ariana Dancu
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- Better to be strong than pretty and useless. – Lilith Saintcrow
- A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.- Marge Piery
Life will bring you down, life will throw lemons at you – but you are an ingenious being and you know when and how to make lemonade!
So, don’t worry about the difficulties you are facing and may be facing in the future, you are made great with every struggle you overcome. Keep them coming, keep conquering.
The Instagram Circus