Life is amazing. It’s a beautiful adventure but it’s not always rainbows and butterflies. Some days are tough too and life would give you lemons too sour to even taste. In these times of difficulties, in these times of daunting challenges, you need to have some words to get you by.
In this guide, we want to cover a wide selection of captions ideas covering happiness and a good life.
Life is truly not easy but still, it can be comfortable and awesome if you know how to ride it. Check out these happy Instagram captions to feed your soul in moments of fear, sadness, and any other emotions brimming through your heart.
More quotes for you:
- positive quotes
- funny quotes about love
- Best Quotes for BFFs only
- Best Facebook Status Messages
- Motivating and Inspiring Pinterest Quotes on Life
- INSPIRING and POWERFUL Confidence Quotes
- VIRAL and COOLEST TikTok Captions
Cool and Happy Instagram Accounts Examples
Let us kick off this list with a few inspiring accounts.
Happysocks shares photos taken by their happy customers. Simple as that!
Happy Socks is pretty much exactly what you would expect: A manufacturer and retailer of socks, underwear, and swimwear from Sweden.
To be fair, their Instagram account is not the prettiest in terms of corporate design or a strong concept. But, it is still working for what they do. It is a great example of how to improve your sales and brand reach by showing what you do.
Sometimes, the easy things really work.
Next on the list is The Happy Newspaper.
Normally, a newspaper is supposed to deliver news, however, only bad news really sells; unfortunately.
The Happy Newspaper is a ” real newspaper to share positive news and wonderful people. PUBLISHED QUARTERLY.” They ship worldwide.
Our 3rd example is really a wide range of which types of accounts you can follow.
There is many many many accounts nowadays simply sharing quotes and inspiring sayings. Just open your instagram app and type in any type of quotes you want. Instagram will suggest you hashtags, locations as well as accounts on that topic.
We typed in “happy…” and we already got a few hits. Give it a go. It can really help to find new and interesting accounts to follow.
On that note, we should also mention the Instagram Explore Function.
Here Instagram suggests Instagram posts and accounts you are most likely interested in. Seriously, I found some fantastic creators to follow here.
Happy Captions – because life is wonderful
There are so many awe-inspiring things that you can draw inspiration from. You can get true meaning from life with each rise of the sun, chase opportunities, and live your life the way you want. Enjoy life because life is wonderful!
- “Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.” – Alice Walker
- “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Life is beautiful because it doesn’t last.” – Brit Marling
- “Our lives are not as limited as we think they are; the world is a wonderfully weird place.” – Tom Robbins
- “I suppose there are a lot of reasons to be jaded or sarcastic or bitter in life, but I hang on to the reasons why life is beautiful.”- Kelli O’ Hara
- “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” – Billy Graham
- “After all the world is indeed beautiful and if we were any other creature than the man we might be continuously happy in it.” – Sebastian Barry
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Even in the world with much sadness, at its essence, life is still beautiful.” – Dianne Reeves
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.” -Lewis Carroll
- “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” – John Wooden
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
- “Turn the page, your heroine is still there, breathe, relax, life is beautiful: you’re in a book!”- Gabrielle Dubois
- “You have one life. Live it! Enjoy it!”―
- “Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”
- “When one has a grateful heart, life is so beautiful.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Trees which endure the stormiest times grow the strongest and most beautiful. Ditto how your stormy times can encourage you to thrive and bloom into your mightiest self.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “There are sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo Walton
- “The more light you allow within your the brighter the world you live in will be.” – Shakti Gawain
- “Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.” – Lauren Kate
- “Your thoughts and actions not only influence your mood but the moods of all you cross paths with. Think lovingly. Do lovingly. Be a messenger of love.” -Karen Salmansohn
- “Don’t be so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that wisened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
- “If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it!”
- “Life is a mellifluous symphony for those who know how to play the music!”- Avijeet Das
- “Relax! Life is beautiful!” – David L. Wolper
- “We are travelers in this journey of life. An important part of this journey is spent with our colleagues, friends, acquaintances, and family. This journey has good days and difficult days. As we celebrate the good days together in the same way we will face difficult days together! And our journey will always remain inspiring and beautiful!” ―
- “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” – Osho
- “The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.”
- “We should keep smiling more often in life. Our smiles make us look better and make us feel happier!” ―
- “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”
- “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” – Doug Hutchinson
- “Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.”- Menachem Begin
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension.” – L. Lionel Kendrick
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
Happy Instagram Captions about Love
Looking for Instagram captions for your loved ones? No worries, we got you covered. We have here some of the best, cute, and funny Instagram posts you can share with your special ones.
Show your love in your photos with these sweet captions. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words to say, so we’re helping you by collecting the love captions you can use for your Instagram posts and stories.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- True love: When they do your least favorite chore without being asked.
- Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
- Some people are worth melting for.
- Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something. Together, We’re everything.
- You take me to another level of happiness.
- Nothing to see here, just a couple of weirdos in love.
- I’m much more me when I’m with you.
- One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.”
- My heart is and always will be yours.
- Love is madness and every madness has a reason.
- Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.
- I love you, even when I’m hungry.
- You’ve stolen a pizza from my heart.
- You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
- There is a guy who stole my heart and he calls me his wife with love.
- Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the second you leave.
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
- If you can find someone to love you, love, well, that’s just fabulous.
- You and me together, we could do anything, baby. – Dave Matthews Band, You & Me
- Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.
- My sunrise on the darkest day.
- You are the risk I’ll always take.
- Love gives all happiness when it comes, but gives all sadness when it goes.
- Where you go, I follow. No matter how far. If life is a movie, then you’re the best part.
- The only person in the world that I’d share my snacks with.
- This all started with Netflix and chill.
- Your love will keep growing.
- I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.
- Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
- You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
- Love you are the most beautiful and wonderful thing to do in this world.
- You make my heart skip a beat.
- Individually, we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.
- You had me at ‘Hello’.
- You are a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.
- I want to be with you until my last page.
- You and I connect like Bluetooth.
- You and me, we got our own sense of time.
- Couples that laugh together, last together.
- True lovers are never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart.
- There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t found your true love, they’re just with someone else right now.
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need. – Ed Sheeran, Tenerife Sea
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever?
- All I need is you needing me.
- Your smile brightens up my day, giving me your warmth, like a morning sun.
- I can feel the butterflies multiply .every time I meet your eyes amplified.
- We’re never done with killing time/can I kill it with you?
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- You’re the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain, and baby, you know it’s obvious.
- I didn’t choose you, my heart did.
- I trust you just because I love you.
- Your smile is a key, to my unlock happiness.
- You put your arms around me and I’m home. – Christina Perri, Arms
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
- My heart is perfect because you are inside.
- You melt my heart like a Popsicle on the 4th of July.
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. – Robert Browning
- A morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
- Found a place to rest my head.
- Forget the butterflies. I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.
- You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I’m winning.
Happy Instagram Captions for Travellers
Looking for ideas on what to caption your travel photos? Here’s a list of awesome captions you can try for your next post.
- Travel while you’re young and able. – Brian Lee
- It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. – Kevin Spacey
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
- A journey is best measures in friends rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
- It’s about the journey, not the destination.
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t make. _ Lewis Carroll
- People don’t take trips, trips take people. – John Steinback
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai
- Travel is the healthiest addiction.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
- You don’t have to be rich to travel well. – Eugene Fodor
- Not all those who wander are lost. -J.R.R. Tolkien
- Veni, Vedi, Amavi. We came, We saw, We loved it.
Instagram Captions as per event – Birthday
It’s not every day that it’s your friends’ birthday. Make sure to let them know that you are thankful and appreciative of the friendship. Here are captions you can use, don’t be shy. You can copy and paste and we won’t mind.
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Found my birthday crown.
- I’m so freakin’ happy you were born.
- Another year older, another year wiser? We’ll see about that.
- Eating my cake and wearing it, too.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the more you have the longer you live.
- Start your new year with a little dance party.
- Cue the confetti.
- Life is a party. Dress like it.
- It’s only right to party all night.
- Sassy since birth.
- Taco ’bout a party.
- Too much glitter said no one ever.
Happy Instagram Captions as per event – Wedding
Weddings are everybody’s a happy place. It’s filled with smiles, happy wishes, and beautiful ever afters. Make sure you have the best captions for the newlyweds! Take a look at this list.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- Cheers to the happily ever after.
- True love is the greatest adventure.
- May your life together be full of love and your love and be full of life.
- Sorry not sorry for all the wedding posts you’re going to see on my feed.
- Make it your goal to create a marriage that feels like the safest place on earth.
- The goal of marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.
- The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
- She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.
- If someone sticks by your side through your worst times, they’re the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.
- Family: where life begins and love never ends.
- You found your person.
- A happy family is but an earlier Heaven.
- Love is a friendship caught fire.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
Instagram Captions as per event – Newborn baby
Share your bundle of joy to the world and put some captions along! Don’t just let those photos stay in your gallery. Upload some on Instagram and let your friends know how awesome your cute little baby is!
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- Just when you think you know love, someone little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.
- I make milk. What is your superpower?
- Such a big miracle in such a small person.
- Thank you for choosing me.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- This home runs on cuddles and caffeine.
- Your little fingers and perfect toes and fill our hearts with love that overflows.
- Dream big, little one.
- A baby smile melts the heart and calms the soul.
- Only you could love and care so much until the day after you became a mother.
- The sweetest little part of destiny.
- A baby’s smile is an antidote to meet your day’s stress away.
- Baby, don’t cry, you’re safe.
- I am the luckiest one for having you.
Happy Instagram Captions as per event – New job
Congratulations on your new job! Here are some of the coolest captions to lift up your first-day stress or lack thereof. Copy and paste it to your post on Instagram and tag us! Happy working.
- “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “I still get the jitters every time I start a new job! I love it – makes you feel alive.” – Camille Guaty
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A new job is not a new beginning. It is a path to create a new ending.”
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Be open to the amazing changes which are occurring in the field that interests you.”- Leigh Steinberg
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
- “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” – Sharon Begley
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Instagram Captions as per event – end of the school year
It’s finally the end of school and we can’t help but scream and yell happy tunes. We’ve all been there, done that and we couldn’t quite keep our mouths shut from the joy of the end of school. Summer awaits, break awaits, Netflix awaits!
- Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
– Oprah Winfrey
- You don’t want to look back and know you could have done better.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
– George Eliott
- You can only do better through action.
- At any given moment, you have the power to say, “This is not how the story is going to end.”
- The earlier you start working on something, the earlier you will see results.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
– Thomas A. Edison
- Whistle while you hustle.
- I’d rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
- When you have a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.
- Let’s do what we love and do a lot of it. – Marc Jacobs
Happy Instagram Captions as per event – other celebrations
Now you’ve come to the last part of this last, just all-around quotes for any event and any weather. Happy captioning!
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
- “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Don’t search for anything except peace. Try to calm the mind. Everything else will come on its own.” —Baba Hari Das
- “If you don’t know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he’s just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes, and fears. It’s one world, pal. We’re all neighbors.” —Frank Sinatra
- “Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration.” – Anamika Mishra
- “Every winter has its spring.” – H. Tuttle
- “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” – Anne Bradstreet
- “Snow brings a special quality with it — the power to stop life as you know it dead in its tracks.” – Nancy Hatch Woodward
- “With every falling flake, a unique spark of interest falls from heaven.”
– P. Miller
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ”
– William James
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill
- ”Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
– Helen Keller
Here are the happy Instagram captions for you. Remember that life is all about perspective. When it gets tougher, it’s good to use these wise and beautiful words to remind you that life is what we make it, and every decision matter.
Celebrate life whenever you can no matter how difficult life can be, no matter what you’re experiencing at the moment, and no matter how many lemons life is throwing at you.
So go on, copy and paste some of the quotes here. We compiled it for you so use it all to your heart’s desire.
We have other quotes for friends, for your
More quotes for you:
The Instagram Circus