Spice up your WhatsApp status with awesome WhatsApp status love quotes from your favorite authors, painters, and other artists. WhatsApp has been a great avenue to explore friendships and develop one’s social circle.
It’s also one of the platforms where you can express yourself freely and creatively. You don’t need to really rack your brains to post a WhatApps status, you can just say something about your mood, what you’re feeling at the moment, the things that excite you, or like many, you can post beautiful lines about love.
Check out these love quotes for your Status on the app and let your friends see a bit of what’s inside your mind and heart.
More quotes for you:
- funny whatsapp status ideas
- love captions and quotes for couples
- funny sayings about love
- Sad Quotes
Love quotes for your WhatsApp Status
Your status update on WhatsApp is very much like Facebook stories where the update disappears after 24 hours of uploading the status. You can share photos here, videos, links, GIFs, and more. If you are fond of using Instagram stories or Facebook stories then you are going to fit right in.
In this article, we list a wide range of love quotes for your status board. You can easily scroll through them, copy and paste them into your story. Use the search form if you are looking for a specific status, whether it is Instagram, Facebook, or WhatsApp. Or even TikTok.
Love quotes never grow old. They’re catchy and they’re full of sentiments. Try experimenting with your feels and put on some love quotes on your status for WhatsApp every once in a while.
- We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. – Charles Dickens
- Love is the beauty of the soul.” – Saint Augustine
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities. – Patti Roberts
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. ― William Shakespeare
- You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- I have fallen in love but always with you.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- You should be kissed and often, any by someone who knows how. – Gone with the Wind
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
- I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life. – Joel Osteen
- Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth the lies at the heart of creation. – Rabindranath Tagore
- I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- First and foremost, self-love, and then give love away. – Katy Perry
- Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore. – Lady Gaga
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever. – Nicholas Spark
- I never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. – Ian McEwan
Cute Love Quotes
While it’s true that cute love quotes are full of crazy cringe, sickly sweet, but still, these are effective ways of getting your crush’s full attention. Here are some of the sweetest things you can post to your WhatsApp status. Let’s see how many reactions that’d get!
- Love recognizes no barriers. – Maya Angelou
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. – Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- I love you like a fat kid loves cake.- Scott Adams
- I love you begins with me, but it ends up with you. – Charles de Leusse
- My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.- Pablo Neruda
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. – Nicholas Spark
- I love you right up to the moon—and back. – Sam McBratney
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Winnie the Pooh
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- The ear is the avenue to the heart. – Voltaire
- I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.
- I love you right up to the moon – and back. – Sam McBratney
- I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things. – Leighton Meester
- I love you much (most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky. – E.E. Cummings
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.- Pablo Coelho, The Alchemist
- You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- Some love stories aren’t epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love. – Sex and the City
- That’s why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else. – Sixteen Candles
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. – Rita Rudner
- The smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
- But I love you, I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway. – Natalie Portman, No Strings Attached
- When love is not madness it is not loved. –
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement. – F. Scott Fitsgerald
- And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. –
- The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real things come along. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best way to heal a broken heart, it turns out, is to find a way to move past the hurt.- Mark Kay Andrews
- For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
Lyrics to some of our favorite songs can be so sweet and so relatable. Sometimes, the lyrics speak to us and we just feel like it’s made for us. Maybe so? Well, surely others are feeling the same thing. These songwriters just have the knack to write the things we want to say ourselves!
- Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own, so when we are apart, you’ll never be alone.
– Shawn Mendes, Never Be Alone
- And when you’re needing your space to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see what you find. – Jason Mraz, I Won’t Give Up
- Close your eyes, let me tell you all the reasons why to think you’re one of a kind. Here’s to you, the one that always pulls us through, always do what you gotta do. You’re one of a kind. Thank God you’re mine. – Michael Buble, Close Your Eyes
- Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I’ll share her home. – Ed Sheeran, Perfect
- Your love lifts me up like helium, your love lifts me up when I’m down, down, down. When I’ve hit the ground, you’re all I need. And if you let go I’ll float towards the sun. I’m stronger ’cause you fill me up.
– Sia, Helium
- Something in the way she moves. Attracts me like no other lover. Something in the way she woos me. I don’t want to leave her now. – The Beatles, Something
- Remember those walls I built? Well, baby, they’re tumbling down, and they didn’t even put up a fight, they didn’t even make a sound. I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now. – Beyonce, Halo
- I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love. – Bob Dylan, Make You Feel My Love
- And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, ’cause you’re amazing, just the way you are. – Bruno Mars, Just The Way You Are
- Take my hand, take my whole life too. I can’t help falling in love with you. – Elvis Presley, Can’t Help Falling in Love
- If the whole world was watching, I’d still dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you. Over and over the only truth. Everything comes back to you. – Niall Horan, This Town
- But tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet. Did you finally get this chance to dance along with the light of day? And head back to the milky way and tell me, did Venus blow your mind? Was it everything you wanted to find? And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there? – Train, Drops of Jupiter
- And your heart’s against my chest. Your lips pressed in my neck. I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet. And with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now. – Ed Sheeran, Kiss Me
- When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love. – Adele, Make You Feel my Love
- Until tonight I only dreamed about you. I can’t believe I ever breathed without you. Baby, you make me feel alive and brand new. – Kelly Clarkson, Heartbeat Song
- Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.
– John Legend, All of Me
- Don’t wanna know another kiss. No other name falling off my lips. – Lady Gaga, I’ll Never Love Again
- It’s just me and you, they couldn’t see what I see in you. Yeah, cause I believe in you, you’re the only one I choose… Show me your broken heart and all your scars. Baby, I’ll take, I’ll take, I’ll take, I’ll take you as you are. – The Weekend, As You Are
- But you get ready, you get all dressed up to go nowhere in particular. Back to work or the coffee shop, it doesn’t matter, because it’s enough to be young and in love. – Lana Del Rey, Love
- Don’t say a word, just come over and lie here with me. ‘Cause I’m just about to set fire to everything I see. I want you so bad I’ll go back on the things I believe. There I just said it, I’m scared you’ll forget about me. – John Mayer, Edge of Desire
- Crash through the surface where they can’t hurt us. we’re far from the shallow now.
– Lady Gaga, Shallow
- “And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now. – Goo Goo Dolls, Iris
- Loving you was young, and wild, and free. Loving you was cool and hot, and sweet. Loving you was sunshine, safe, and sound. A steady place to let down my defenses. But loving you had consequences.
– Camila Cabello, Consequences
- Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I’ve got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will. – Lana Del Ray, Young and Beautiful
- Cause, honey your soul could never grow old, it’s evergreen and, baby, your smile’s forever in my mind and memory. – Ed Sheeran, Thinking out Loud
- “It’s time to go home now and I’ve got an aching head. So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed. And then I tell her, as I turn out the light. I say, “My darling, you were wonderful tonight.”
– Eric Clapton, Wonderful Tonight
- “When you need some shelter from the rain when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again. – Leona Lewis, Here I Am
- Close your eyes, let me tell you all the reasons why think you’re one of a kind. Here’s to you, the one that always pulls us through, always do what you gotta do. You’re one of a kind. Thank God you’re mine. – Michael Buble, Close Your Eyes
- Love of mine, someday you will die. But I’ll be close behind. I’ll follow you into the dark. – Ben Gibbard, I’ll Follow You into the Dark
- Thank you for loving me, for being my eyes when I couldn’t see. – Bon Jovie, Thank you for Loving Me
- I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.
– Elton John, Your Song
Sad Quotes about love
Love isn’t really all rainbows and butterflies. Sometimes people run into bad patches and end up hurting. These sad quotes probably spell your emotions better than you can.
The course of true love never did run smoothly. – William Shakespeare
- You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless. – Teri Guillemets
- How do you know that love is gone? If you said you would be there by seven, you get there by nine, and he or she has not called the police yet – it’s gone. – Marlene Dietrich
I was adored once too. – William Shakespeare
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- We accept the love we think we deserve. – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The beginning and the decline of love are both marked by the embarrassment the lovers feel to be alone together. – Jean de La Bruyere
- Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable. – Nicholas Spark
- It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. – Chuck Palahniuk
- There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.- Steve Maraboli
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. – Nicholas Spark
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. – Anais Nin
- A flower knows when its butterfly will return, and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand; but now it hurts, to watch you leave so soon when I don’t know if you will ever come back. – Sanober Khan
- I died a lot to live a little with you – Yaghma Golroei
- Love is like war, easy to begin but very hard to stop. – H.L. Mencken
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. – Jim Rohn
- The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
- The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end. – Benjamin Disraeli
- If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Women marry men hoping that the man will change. Men marry women hoping the woman will not change. Inevitably, they both end up disappointed. – Albert Einstein
- We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love. – Sigmund Freud
- The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. – Allen Klein
We took the time to compile all these quotes and memorable lines you can use for your WhatsApp status. Use it when you want to impress your love crush, when you want to show your appreciation, or when you’re in the mood for love.
We wrote more guides for you:
WhatsApp is your other way of expressing yourself and telling other people how special they are to you. Don’t miss this chance to update your WhatsApp status with the quotes above for you to choose from.
The Instagram Circus