Looking for positive quotes and inspiration? Wanting some positive vibes to come your way? Sometimes it takes more than just a Netflix chic-flick to uplift you, soul. On other days, you need more than that. You need words of comfort, you need a reminder that life is beautiful if you just learn to look at that bright side.
Especially in the difficult like we all have been living during COVID 19, these quotes about life and positivity are important.
The glass isn’t half-empty, it’s always half full. You just have to adjust your view and see it in a different light. Spread the good energy and positivity to all your friends, family, and workmates. Boost their self-confidence and boost yours as well. Have a great day!
We have also collected the best happy quotes to cheer up.
Positive Quotes for the Soul
We’ve compiled a list of positive quotes for you and for anybody whom you know who needs it. It’s an easy copy and pastes method. You can also bookmark this page and get back to it every time you need a little uplifting. Stay positive and check out the following quotes. These amazing quotes of the day will inspire your friends.
Positive Quotes for the day
Start your day with a smile and find quote of the day. Open your eyes and convince yourself that you will win the day. Give yourself a small tap at the back, love yourself a little more, compliment your good traits, and be the person your inner child wants you to be.
Today will be a great day, expect nothing less. Here are positive that will help you get through the day.
- Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. – Roy T. Bennett
- Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting so get on your way.- Dr. Seuss
- Light tomorrow with today. –Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. – Lyndon B. Johnson
- When it rains, it pours? but soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.
- Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. —Pablo Picasso
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama
- Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. —Lyndon Johnson
- Every object, every being, is a jar of delight. Be a connoisseur.- Rumi
- Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games. — Babe Ruth
- Someday is not a say of the week. – Janet Dailey
- You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
- Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
- You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A.A Mine
- Wonder is the beginning of wisdom. – Socrates
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. —Anne Frank
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. – Les Brown
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. – Paulo Coelho
Positive quotes for life
Don’t stress too much or it may eat you up alive. Sprinkle some positivity in your life with compassionate words, motivational phrases, and more inspiring quotes for your love ones.
Look outside your window, clear your mind, look beyond what your eyes can see. There’s a door to the world of the unknown, it’s not always a Pandora’s box. Sometimes, The world out there is much more colorful and beautiful when you use a more positive mindset.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller
- Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience. – Roy T. Bennett
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. —Dalai Lama
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. — Ella Fitzgerald
- Stay positive in every situation and everything you do, never stop trying, have faith don’t stop due to failure. – Anurag Prakash Ray
- One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. — Michelle Obama
- Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. – Roy T. Bennett
- Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.—Voltaire
- No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers. – Wolfgang Riebe
- If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.- Mario Andretti
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. — Oprah Winfrey
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens. – Helen Keller
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. — Steve Jobs
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you. – Mary Lou Retton
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. — Abraham Lincoln
- Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. — Albert Einstein
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. – Mary Lou Retton
- Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. – Marcus Aurelius
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
- Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention. – Roy T. Bennett
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.- Mark Twain
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. – Herman Melville
- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream, precedes the goal.
– Pamela Vaull Starr
- We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. – Albus Dumbledore
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. – Wade Boggs
Positive quotes for work
Monday is a trying time and it’s often a challenge to wake up on a Monday morning. The beginning of the workweek is a challenge and you need your ammunition to fight laziness. Be inspired by these inspirational quotes and start your Monday with a blast. Focus on the work and focus on the positive side of things. Days will roll faster that way! Ignite your passion and spread positivity in your workspace.
- Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. – Michael Jordan
- If you work hard enough and assert yourself and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.- Malcolm Gladwell
- It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
– George Burns
- Do the hard jobs first. Easy jobs will take care of themselves. – Dale Carnegie
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- I’m a positive person, and I try to look at the good side of everything. –Leona Lewis
- The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down. – Stephen Richards
- Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular. – Roy T. Benner
- Never give up on what you really want to do. A person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Albert Einstein
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. —Edson Arantes do Nascimento (Pelé)
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
- Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. – Roy T. Bennett
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. – Alexander Graham Bell
- The future depends on what you do today. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. – Willie Nelson
- The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. – Zig Ziglar
- You always pass failure on the way to success. – Mickey Rooney
- Be positive with every idea surrounding your dreams. Think about the possibility of what you plan to do and approach it with an optimistic action. Stay positively. – Israelmore Ayivor
- If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles. – Widad Akrawi
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
- Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. – Zig Ziglar
- Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. – Bonnie Blair
- Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power. – William James
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- It always seems impossible until it is done. – Nelson Mandela
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. – Roy T. Bennett
- If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up. – Terri Guillemets
- Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose. – G.K. Nielson
Positive quotes for kids
Children will, later on, grow into the youths of the society. They are the future of the community and they need to grow with inspiration and positivity as these things will impact how they will live their lives. Give the children some words of goodness and let them carry these phrases until they get older.
Motivational quotes can help children improve their sociability. It will give them ample knowledge of the world and how to walk in it without fear. Plant positive words in their hearts and let them appreciate the beauty, let them love the world, that love will help them ignore and understand the negativity that will surround them when they grow up.
- Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do. – John Wooden
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The most important things in life are not what you can see, but what you feel. – Antoine de Saint Exupéry
- The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. – Theodore Roosevelt
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. – Mark Twain
- You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A.A. Milne
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less. – C.S Lewis
- Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
- The more you give away the more happy you become. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Seuss
- Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Don’t be afraid of life’s challenges. – Louisa May Alcott
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Accept everything about yourself, I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end, no apologies, no regrets.- Clark Moustakas
- If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more. – Taylor Swift
- The key to success is not through achievement but through enthusiasm. – Malcolm Forbes
- If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours. – Dolly Parton
- The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. – Maureen Dowd
- Dream big and dare to fail. – Norman Vaughan
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
- No kid is unsmart. Every kid’s a genius at something. Our job is to find it. And then encourage it. –Robin Sharma
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Fred Rogers
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hearts. – Charles Dickens
- We grow great by dreams. – Woodrow Wilson
- If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. – Roald Dahl
- If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it. – Muhammed Ali
- There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
- Every child is born a genius. –Richard Buckminster Fuller
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale. – Hans Christen Andersen
- Climb ev’ry mountain, Ford ev’ry stream, Follow ev’ry rainbow, ‘Till you find your dream.
- Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself. – Luna Lovegood
- When you know better, you do better. – Maya Angelou
- All students can learn and succeed, but not on the same day in the same way. – William G. Spady
- A child is a curly dimpled lunatic. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Be the change you want to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
- We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better. – J.K. Rowling
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. – Dalai Lama
- The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. –Dr. Seuss
- Rest in reason; move in passion. – Khalil Gibran
- Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. – Lilo & Stitch
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucious
- Don’t doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are. – Aslan
- There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
– Walt Streightiff
Funny positive quotes
Whoever you are, wherever you are – laughter is always the best medicine. This phrase applies to all humankind. So smile, laugh, let go of your inhibitions every once in a while, and be happy.
No one can ever laugh too much. These funny positive quotes will inspire you to spread love, laughter, and smile wider!
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
- Fearless, hope more. Eat less, chew more. Whine less, breathe more. Talk less, say more. Love more and all good things will be yours. – Swedish Proverb
- Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there. – Josh Billings
- Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese. – Billie Burke
- If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. – Steven Wright
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. – Charles Schulz
- Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open. – Thomas Dewar
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. – Mark Twain
- It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question. – Eugene Ionesco Decouvertes
- The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits. – Albert Einstein
- There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats. – Voltaire
- I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go into the other room and read a book. – Groucho Marx
- I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all those things. And so are you. – Mary Lambert
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. – Lily Tomlin
- Luck is what you have leftover after you give 100 percent. – Langston Coleman
- When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’ – Sydney Harris
- The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. – Mark Twain
- Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
- If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. – Yogi Berra
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. – Jack London
- It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous. – Robert Benchley
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. – Kyle Chandler
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs one step at a time. – Joe Girard
- Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. – Oscar Wilde
- My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. – Dave Barry
- A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
There you go. We have categories prepared for you.
Browse through our catalog or positive thoughts for the day, for work, for kids, and more. Do not let other people turn this day sour for you. If you see somebody struggling, you can use some words here to lift their soul up. Don’t hesitate, send love and positivity. Pay kindness and send it forward. Spread the love!
Before you run off, here are more fantastic sayings:
- 499 Best Instagram captions to copy-and-paste
- Short Instagram captions
- Empowering Quotes for Women
- Motivating and Inspiring Quotes About Life
- Sleepy Goodnight Quotes
- Sad Quotes
We have also collected the best happy quotes to cheer up.
The Instagram Circus