Check out these family quotes for you!
We love our families, they are the source of our happiness and they serve as our inspiration. Sometimes, they make us crazy but at the end of the day, we love them with our whole heart. Although, we need some reminding that we do love them regardless. Here are some of the best and most loving family quotes there is.
Loving Family Quotes 2023
Don’t let the day pass by without showing your appreciation to your family. Give them something to hold on to, some words to motivate and inspire them to do better ad live life to the fullest. We have compiled over a hundred family quotes you can check and get back to anytime you want. Bookmark this family quotes page!
We still have more quotes for you:
- Good morning quotes to start your day
- Inspiring Quotes about life
- Chill and Calm Sea Quotes
- Wise and Great Confucius
- Motivating Inspirational Quotes
- Best Football Quotes
- Buddha Quotes on Spirituality, Meditation, and Life
- BEST Entrepreneur Quotes of all time
- Your favorite Quotes about Foods
- Seriously Good Instagram Captions
Family Quotes for Instagram
Flaunt your lovable family on social media now. Start on Instagram and let it be known that you have the best family in the world. Use these family quotes for your captions!
- Begin your day with a smile.
- Family is forever.
- As far as anyone else knows, we‘re a nice, normal family.
- When we have each other, we have everything.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.
- Home is wherever my crazies are.
- Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
- Family is the key to everything.
- Family means never feeling alone.
- Your family is the best team you could ever have.
- Just so you know, there‘s like, a lot of people in here.
- It’s always so hard to say goodbye to family when living abroad but our love is so strong, distance means so little.
- Family makes a person a human being.
- Where life begins and loves never ends.
- Capture the moment. It lives forever.
- It’s not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that matters.
- Love your family, be kind, and serve one another. Make no room for regrets, tomorrow is not promised and today is short.
- Families are like fudge: mostly sweet, with lots of nuts.
- Let’s walk together, hand in hand, day by day. Whatever weather, rain or hot. Just letting you know, you never be alone.
- The family is not just an important thing, It is everything.
- Your family is the best team you could ever have.
- Men need somebody close to distributing us their happiness and problems. A family fills this gap.
- A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
- Love doesn’t need to be perfect. It just has to be true.
- Our family is just one tent away from a full-blown circus.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them
- The first privileged I have in this world is this family.
- I have a family that’s the reason I am familiar with.
- The best thing in life is the people you love, the places you’ve been, and the memories you’ve made along the way.
Family Quotes Funny
Don’t be too serious, learn to laugh as well! Let the laughter fill your home with these funny family quotes. We need some laughter to get through the day.
- Happiness is homemade.
- My family is temperamental- half temper, half mental.
- Families are like fudge – mostly sweet, with a few nuts. – Les Dawson
- My family is my inspiration in life.
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. – George Burns
- A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. – Ogden Nash
- The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking at our worst. – Marge Kennedy
- Living within a family makes all members confined and protected from outside conflicts.
- Being part of a family means smiling for photos. – Harry Morgan
Children really can brighten up a house, because they never turn the lights off. – Ralph Bus
- Family – Like branches on a tree. We all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
- All the men in my family were bearded, and most of the women. – W.C. Fields
- Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t.
- I shook my family tree and a bunch of nuts fell out.
- Home, nowadays, is a place where part of the family waits till the rest of the family brings the car back. – Earl Wilson
I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance -waiting for the bathroom. – Bob Hope
- In our family we don’t hide crazy…we put it on the porch and give it a cocktail!
- Family is just an accident. They don’t mean to get on your nerves. They don’t even mean to be your family, they just are. – Marsha Norman
- The advantage of having only one child is that you always know who did it. – Erma Bombeck
- I think the family is the place where the most ridiculous and least respectable things in the world go on. – Ugo Betti
- Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.
- If minutes were kept of a family gathering, they would show that members, not present, and subjects discussed were one and the same. – Robert Brault
Family is a blessing. Just keep saying that when you are irritated by something a family member says. – Marcelina Hardy
- As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. – Buddy Hackett
- The values of the family will collision with a rising child within society.
- The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy. – Sam Levenson
- Every family has a story. Welcome to ours!
- Having a child makes you a parent; having two, you are a referee. – David Frost
- You call it chaos. We call it a family.
- In a household of toddlers and pets, we discover this rule of thumb about happy families, that they are at least two-thirds incontinent. – Robert Brault
- In the family sandwich, the older people and the younger ones can recognize one another as the bread. Those in the middle are, for a time, the meat. – Anna Quindlen
- Nothing in life is fun for the whole family. There are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry. – Jerry Seinfeld
- You are going to be fine, you come from a strong line of lunatics.
- The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going. – George Carlin
- Time spent with family is worth every second.
- One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family. – Jonathan Safran Foer
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Immediate Family Quotes
We have immediate families and we also have the not so immediate family! All of them deserve our love. All of them deserve our attention. Let them know that you’re thinking of them. Send them some of these family quotes in the most random moments and see how many replies you get in return.
- I am truly a “lone traveler” and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart. – Albert Einstein
- A major part of being prepared is having a plan. Local calls don’t always work in the immediate vicinity of a disaster, so it’s important to have an out-of-town contact with whom the entire family can check-in. – Mike Crapo
- For our immediate family and relatives, Canada was a land of opportunity. – Sidney Altman
- One of the things you realize when you have a health crisis in your immediate family is that life does not stop so that you can go through that experience. – Jason Katims
- My immediate family is a real close-knit. – Kenan Thompson
- Sometimes I will spend two or three days not speaking to anyone outside of the immediate family when they come home, and then I find that I’ve been emailing like fury. Once you give in to that silence, it’s quite nice. – Anne Enright
- My immediate family was always very supportive. It was my own fear of the rest of the world not accepting me, the rest of our society not accepting my wish to be an actor. – Lupita Nyong’o
- I am very close to my family, and there’s something life-affirming about that. Even if you feel completely different from them and have totally different views on politics and ethics, you’re still family and have that immediate acceptance. – Susanne Bier
- I have a significant other and a large, immediate family. No children, thank goodness. And I have a 13-year-old kitty. – Andrea Parker
- I struggle with myself every day – I am a lonesome person. I talk to my family – and I connect to some people deeply along the way – but I am a restless soul. Singing is the most immediate relief. – Lykke Li
- For me, the moral difficulties lie in the continual pressure brought to bear on my friends and immediate family, pressure which is not directed against me personally but which at the same time is all around me. – Andrei Sakharov
- Some of the things you read you get an immediate reaction to so I’ve stopped reading things now. I do worry about my family though. Some people do try some nasty things to get at them and try and get a reaction from them. – Russell Crowe
- We all need that extra friend outside of our immediate family to talk about that extra stuff you wouldn’t normally talk to your parents about. – Bethany Hamilton
- I have always marched to my own beat, and most frequently, it was inconsistent not only with my own immediate family but with my culture as well. – Wayne Dyer
- Expecting to be able to get rid of the competitive drive, first of all, flies in the face of human nature – and little girls certainly have this drive, as much as little boys do, or at least the little girls I have observed in my immediate family have it. – Lynne Cheney
- At this level, the individual perceives the maintenance of the expectations of his family, group, or nation as valuable in its own right, regardless of immediate and obvious consequences. – Lawrence Kohlberg
- No one who has not had the responsibility can really understand what it is like to be President, not even his closest aides or members of his immediate family. There is no end to the chain of responsibility that binds him, and he is never allowed to forget that he is President. – Harry S. Truman
- We all have our own purpose in life and I feel very strongly that I have a bigger purpose than giving to just my immediate family and friends. – Natalia Vodianova
- There’s no real nationalism in this county. If you’re poor in America, that’s a criminal offense. You’re not only a criminal for being poor, but you’re also stupid and deficient. We don’t have this national feeling of fraternity. We live in an individualist state where everyone hates everyone else, except your immediate family. We live in a mafia state. – Ian Svenonius
- The events of my life are too unimportant, and have too little interest for any person not of my immediate family, to render them worth communicating or preserving. – John Marshall
- I wish I had been more mature. I wish I had handled the immediate aftermath of the accident involving my family better. – Joe Biden
- Politicians are like God. No one believes in them, they haven’t done anything for ages, and they give jobs to their immediate family. – Andy Zaltzman
- Blacks concede that harrowing, jibing, jiving, signifying, disrespecting, cursing, even outright insults might be acceptable under particular conditions, but aspersions cast against one’s family call for an immediate attack. – Maya Angelou
- Until I was five, my immediate family lived near my grandfather’s farm where my mother had grown up and, with the exception of a few modern conveniences, had not changed a lot over the years. – Kary Mullis
- I lay in my bed night after night staring at the ceiling and thinking, Why have I survived the war? Why was I the last person in my immediate family to be alive? I didn’t know. – Ishmael Beah
- Sometimes I live in fear. But when I have to take chances about people I love, relationships, my daughter, and my immediate family, those decisions are easy. – Paul Walker
- People who have the drive to achieve spend most of their time on what brings them the most tangible, immediate sense of success. Investments in our family only pay off in the very long term. – Clayton Christensen
- I have members of my immediate family, and my wife’s immediate family, who voted for Donald Trump, and now there’s this gulf that I have no interest in bridging however much I love those people. It’s almost like the Civil War. – Steve Erickson
- I am fourth-generation deaf, which means everyone in my immediate family is deaf. So I grew up always having 100 percent accessibility to language and communication, which was wonderful and something so many deaf people don’t have. – Shoshannah Stern
- With my busy schedule, my friends consist of my immediate family and the people I work with! – Heather Hemmens
- My sister is going to have a simple wedding. Just immediate family. And whoever the hell would want to marry her. – Anthony Jeselnik
- There are members – very, very close and dear members – of my family – I’m talking immediate family – who simply don’t speak to me anymore and haven’t done so for years. My marriage fell apart. – Maajid Nawaz
- Until he lost all his money, my father was a successful north London Jewish businessman. He was unusual among his immediate family in that he was enormously cultured and had an incredible library. – Anthony Horowitz
Short Family Quotes
We know, we know. You don’t have much time reading all the long quotes that’s why we took the initiative to make the reading easier for you. We compiled short family quotes for you as well! Don’t thank us yet, we’ll compile more for you.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
- The memories we make with our family is everything. – Candace Cameron Bure
- Family is family. –Linda Linney
- I sustain myself with the love of family. – Maya Angelou
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. – George Santayana
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. – George Burns
- Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain. — Martin Mull
- At the time of the test, the family is best. – Burmese Proverb
- I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. — José Carreras
- All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. – Leo Tolstoy
- I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family. — Reba McEntire
- In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, a bridge to our future. – Alex Haley
- A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person in it. – Mary Karr
- Family isn’t something that’s supposed to be static or set. People marry in, divorce out. They’re born, they die. It’s always evolving, turning into something else. ― Sarah Dessen
- Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you. – Guy Lafleur
- You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges. – Elizabeth Berg
- A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones. ― Kristin Hannah
- The world, we’d discovered, doesn’t love you as your family loves you. – Louis Zamperini
- The most important thing in the world is family and love. – John Wooden
- A family is one of nature’s solubles; it dissolves in time like salt in rainwater. – Pat Conroy
- When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching–they are your family. – Jim Butcher
- Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. – Paul Pearsall
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. — Barbara Bush
- When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends. – Barbara Bush
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- A family doesn’t have to perfect; it just needs to be united.
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. — Mother Teresa
- The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going. — George Carlin
- It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. – Philip Green
- Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home. – Anthony Liccione
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. ― George Bernard Shaw
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. – Gail Lumet Buckley
- Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.― Napoleon Bonaparte
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. – Anthony Brandt
- Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness. – John C. Maxwell
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended. — Robert Frost
- Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it.― Ann Brashares
- There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s what we spend it on. – Leo Christopher
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing. – Irina Shayk
- The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career. ― C.S. Lewis
- Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them, and enjoy their riches. – Wanda Hope Carter
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. – Lee Iacocca
- Friends are the family you choose. ― Jess C. Scott
- Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. — Margaret Mead
- My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me. – Michael Imperioli
- Family is the most important thing in the world. – Princess Diana
- Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore.― Robin Hobb
- There is no such thing as fun for the whole family. — Jerry Seinfeld
- It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. — Menachem Begin
- My greatest pleasure is spending time with my family. – Siri Hustvedt
- The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the heck she is. ― Ellen DeGeneres
- That sounds terrific, thought Cary, just you, your comatose wife your shell-shocked son, and your daughter who hates your guts. Not to mention that your two kids may be in love with each other. Yeah, that sounds like a perfect family reunion. ― Cassandra Clare
- A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. – George A. Moore
- Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life. – J.K. Rowling
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
- Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven. – George Bernard Shaw
Yeay! That was a long read! We hope you enjoyed the experience and you’re able to keep some of the quotes you like. Family is important, don’t forget to tell them and appreciate their life every day. Use these family quotes to tell them how you feel.
Don’t leave yet, we still have more for you!
The Instagram Circus