Planning your next trip? Here are the best Instagram captions for adventure that you can use along with your awesome shots.
People who love to travel need the on-the-go list of quotes to fuel their desire and their streak of adventure. You travel and seek adventure for so many reasons. Wherever you go, always carry with you one of these Instagram captions for adventure, it may come in handy when posting that perfect sunset shot you have just captured.
Instagram captions for Adventure
Traveling is one of the best things life has gifted human beings. It brings our sould so much spiriti, so much joy, and just about every amazing feels there is in the world.
Going on adventures, seeing the horizon in diffrent places make you realize how infinitesimal we are compared to this vast universe. Travel while you can, bask all the adventure, and have fun!
Read more listicles and quotes on:
Table of Contents
- Nature Adventure Quotes
- Funny Adventure Quotes
- Travel Captions for Instagram
- Adventure Captions for Instagram
- Couple Adventure Captions for Instagram
Nature Adventure Quotes
Get your gears, pack your bags, and go to your next adventure. There’s the beach, there are the mountains, there’s basically everywhere. Embrace nature to the extreme and just go out there.
Carry with you come of these quotes to live by, remind yourself why you are going on an adventure, remind yourself;f why you appreciate nature. Keep scrolling o find the best captions that descibes your trip.
- In every walk in with nature one receives far more than he seeks. – John Muir
Going to the mountains is like going home. – John Muir
- By discovering nature, you discover yourself. – Maxime Lagacé
Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy. – Isaac Newton
- Live In Each Season As It Passes; Breathe The Air, Drink The Drink, Taste The Fruit, And Resign Yourself To The Influence Of The Earth. – Henry David Thoreau
- Going to the mountains is going home. – John Muir
Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We Need To Find God, And He Cannot Be Found In Noise And Restlessness. God Is The Friend Of Silence. See How Nature – Trees, Flowers, Grass- Grows In Silence; See The Stars, The Moon And The Sun, How They Move In Silence… We Need Silence To Be Able To Touch Souls. – Mother Teresa
- Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things. – Lao Tzu
I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees. – Henry David Thoreau
- We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. – Native American proverb
Choose only one master—nature. – Rembrandt
- I’ve Seen The Majestic Beauty Of Nature And The Overwhelming Perfection Of It. To Me, There’S Nothing Closer To God Than That. – Cote De Pablo
- The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. John Muir
Leave the roads; take the trails. – Pythagoras
- To Me A Lush Carpet Of Pine Needles Or Spongy Grass Is More Welcome Than The Most Luxurious Persian Rug. – Helen Keller
- Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known. – Carl Saga
- For In The True Nature Of Things, If We Rightly Consider, Every Green Tree Is Far More Glorious Than If It Were Made Of Gold And Silver. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. – Henry David Thoreau
I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’ – Syliva Plath
- For Most Of History, Man Has Had To Fight Nature To Survive; In This Century He Is Beginning To Realize That, In Order To Survive, He Must Protect It. – Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul. – John Muir
I think Nature’s imagination is so much greater than man’s, she’s never gonna let us relax! – Richard Phillip Feynman
- Nature Is Just Enough; But Men And Women Must Comprehend And Accept Her Suggestions. – Antoinette Brown Blackwell
- The mountains are calling and I must go. – John Muir
Nature to be commanded must be obeyed. – Francis Bacon
- Every Particular In Nature, A Leaf, A Drop, A Crystal, A Moment Of Time Is Related To The Whole, And Partakes Of The Perfection Of The Whole. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world. – John Muir
My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature. – Claude Monet
- Nothing Makes Me So Happy As To Observe Nature And To Paint What I See. – Henri Rousseau
- The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream. – Jack Kerouac
Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- The Three Great Elemental Sounds In Nature Are The Sound Of Rain, The Sound Of Wind In A Primeval Wood, And The Sound Of Outer Ocean On A Beach. – Henry Beston
- I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. – John Muir
Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me. – Haruki Murakami
- As In Nature, As In Art, So In Grace; It Is Rough Treatment That Gives Souls, As Well As Stones, Their Luster. – Thomas Guthrie
- If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees. – Rainer Maria Rilke
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. – Rachel Carson
- The Goal Is To Make Your Heartbeat Match The Beat Of The Universe, To Match Your Nature With Nature. – Joseph Campbell
Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature. – Steve Marabol
- To Walk Into Nature Is To Witness A Thousand Miracles. – Mary Davis
- I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness. – Aldo Leopold
Funny Adventure Quotes
Of course, we don’t just go on an adventure all meditating and spiritual. We go out and enjoy the time, we have fun, and we laugh even with the little things. It’s never a trip and adventure if you’re not having the fun of your life.
Here are some of the funniest Instagram captions for adventure that will make you and your friends/family laugh out loud. Don’t believe in controlling your laugh, just have a good laugh and really belt it out!
- Life is short. Call in sick and book that last minute flight.
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel magazine!
- A coconut a day keeps the doctor away.
- Good things come to those, who book flights.
- I wish travel therapy was covered by my health insurance.
- Take me to the next beach, like now!
- I need vitamin SEA.
- By 35, if I’m not engaged or already starting a family, I declare myself the aunt who’s always traveling & comes to family events tipsy.
- I know there is a flight leaving today that could bring me far, far away!
- Babies: cry all flight long. Fall asleep during landing.
- Everyone is pregnant, engaged or getting married. I just wanna lose weight and travel.
- Be strong, I whisper to my WiFi signal!
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
- Can we get a hell yeah if you don’t know what you’re doing with your life and just want to travel the world.
- Me: I want to travel more. Bank account: like, to the park?
- If traveling was free, BYE!
- All you need is love a passport.
- Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoes at midnight, you are drunk!
- Airports: the only place where drinking 8 AM is socially acceptable.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should be on the beach drinking Margaritas.
- Overpack. It’s why suitcases have wheels now.
- Girls don’t wait for the prince anymore, they pack and travel the world.
- You know it’s time for a vacation when you start looking like the person on your driving license.
- I need a friend I can call in the middle of the night, tell him we have to leave, and the only sentence coming back is when do we leave?
- Travelling is like a chocolate box. Don’t matter what you get. All is good.
- A passport holder sounds like a great idea until you get to the airport and have to remove it 4 billion times.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- You’ve never felt true fear until your passport isn’t where you think you left it.
- Ironing boards are surfboards that gave up their dreams and got a boring job. Don’t be an ironing board.
- If you did not have a stupid travel story to tell, you did something terribly wrong!
- Running to the gate is my cardio.
- Vacation calories don’t count.
- I need a vacation that long, I forget my passwords!
- That moment when boarding is complete. And the seat next to you is empty.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m headed to the airport.
- My parents complain I travel too much. I mean, I could be a drug addict, do they realize how lucky they are?
- A plane ticket is the answer. Who cares what the question is.
- The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist!
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?
- Going on a trip. Need about 5 outfits. I’ve packed 35 just to be safe.
- So, do I live out of a suitcase for the next month? Do I unpack just to repack again? Do I put my toothbrush back in the bathroom? I’m a visitor in my own house what the heck.
- TIP: You won’t get the holiday blues if you just keep booking holidays.
- I heard an airplane passing overhead. I wished I was on it.
- I don’t know much about planes, but I know that my watching the wing the entire flight makes sure things are nice and steady.
- Holiday? Now that’s a word I haven’t heard in a long time.
- You’ve never felt true fear until your passport isn’t where you think you left it.
- Have you ever stopped to think, maybe travel is addicted to me?
- I love when people say “just quit your job and travel.” Taking an Uber from the bar to my home is the only travel I can afford.
- I travel a lot, I hate having my life disrupted by routine.
- When you’re trying to save money for a house, but end up with a one-way ticket to some tropical island.
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- The temptation to go to the airport, buy a one-way ticket, leave the country and live on my own has never been so real.
Travel Captions for Instagram
Nothing can stop us from traveling the world – except for the lack of funds, that is! but isn’t that why we work, we toil, and we save? Because we want to travel and see the world.
Age doesn’t matter – this isn’t applicable in love. This is also equally applicable in traveling and going to the places in your bucket list. Travel one city at a time. Travel one country at a time. Travel one continent at a time. You have the time, if not, make the time!
- Always take the scenic route.
- I do believe it’s time for another adventure.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- If traveling was free, you would never see me again.
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away.
- Wander often, wonder always.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. – Marina Richter
- Backpacking is the money spent on education.
- Calories don’t count when you’re on vacation.
- It is not down in any map; true places never are. — Herman Melville
- A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. — Anita Desai
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Collect moments, not things.
- Where you lead, I will follow. – Carole King
- The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.
- Finding paradise wherever I go.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. – Mark Twain
- My perfect vacation: feet up, head back, eyes closed!
- It’s about the journey, not the destination.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Don’t be a tourist, be a traveler.
- We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel brochure.
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself. – David Mitchell
- Travel, because money returns. Time doesn’t.
- Find a beautiful place and get lost.
- I need a vacation so long, I forget all my passwords.
- I only collect one thing: stamps on my passport.
- To travel is to live
- One’s destination is never a place, but always a new way of seeing things.
- Travel not to find yourself, but to remember where you have been all long.
- The fastest way to expand your horizons is to visit somewhere new.
Adventure Captions for Instagram
Ready, set, go! You travel the world and hope that someday, the nest flight you take on the same destination will be with the person you love – your friend, your family, the love of your life. We explore places and we go back home with tales of a beautiful adventure, we bring memories, we bring flavors, and we bring some lessons we’ve learned along the way.
It’s only a beautiful adventure if you get to talk about it. What better way to start but an Instagram caption for adventure? Start here!
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal. – Paul Coelho
- Wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag
- Find a beautiful place, and get lost.
- Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. – Winnie The Pooh
- Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharlal Nehru
- A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
- My favorite thing is going on adventures with you.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Life was meant to a great adventure and close friends.
- Head in the clouds, on to the next destination.
- You must go on adventures to find where you truly belong.
- You and me, we are more than friends. We are like a small travel gang!
- Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.
- I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it.
- Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.
- Committed to a life full of adventure.
- The shell must break before the bird can fly. – Alfred Tennyson
- A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
- Go. Fly. Roam. Travel. Voyage. Explore. Journey. Discover. Adventure.
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
- I will make my travel dreams a reality. Plane and simple.
- The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready. – Henry David Thoreau
- Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul. — Jaime Lyn Beatty
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. – Martin Buber
- Adventuring with the best.
- Let the adventure begin.
- Take me anywhere.
- A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. – Lao Tzu
- Adventure is worthwhile. — Aesop
- Someday I’m going to be free and I’m going to travel the world.
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. — Carl Sandburg
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. – Robert Louis Stevenson
Couple Adventure Captions for Instagram
It’s always better when together! Going solo sure is fun but having your partner travel with you is much more. You get to share the best moments with your person. You also have an automatic photographer and lover in one!
People on Instagram are almost obsessed with posting their travel photos with their significant others and it’s almost maniacal but who can blame them? Nobody really! It’s always better when we’re together, says the song and that’s never a lie!
- Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.– Lewis Carroll
- I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder if that’s why I’ve fallen for you. – E. Grin
- It’s not where you travel, it’s who you travel with.
- Come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned.– M Barrie
- As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. – A. A. Milne
- Lost in the middle of nowhere with the one I love.
- Escape and breathe the air of new places together.
- We are the luckiest people in the world. How many couples get to travel together and spend quality time like we do? – Lindsey Gormley
- Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they are supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with.
- Love is being with you anywhere.
- Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours. – Vera Nazarian
- Life Plan of Action: Explore every place on earth with you.
- I just want to hold your hand and wander the streets with you.
- A couple who travel together grow together. – Ahmad Fuadi
- You are and will always be my favorite adventure.
- I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the world with you.
- Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? – Walt Whitman
- Having the right person by your side makes a world of difference.
- If You Want To Go Fast Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far Go Together. – African Proverb
- It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves. – Andre Gide
- You’re my favorite place to be.
- No road is long with good company. – Turkish Proverb
- As with any journey, who you travel with can be more important than your destination. – Anon
- You feel like a vacation.
- Oh Darling, Let’s Be Adventurers.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. – Antoine Desaint-Exupery
- I don’t mind if you wanna go anywhere, I’ll take you there.
- You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.
- Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we ‘ll go. And here to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you. – Anon
- Happiness is planning a trip together.
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.– Lovelle Drachman
- In Life, It’s Not Where You Go, It’s Who You Travel With. – Charles Schulz
- Exploring someplace new with you.
- Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. – Ernest Hemingway
- Wherever we may wander, let it be with you.
- Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is HOME. – Matsuo Basho
- We travel for romance, we travel for architecture and we travel to be lost. – Ray Bradbury
- Sometimes you need to travel far to appreciate what’s close to you.
- I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you. – E. Grin
- I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice, to see the way you see the world.
- Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you. Every place I’ve never seen, I want to see with you.
- If happiness is the goal, and it should be, then adventure should be a top priority. – Richard Branson
- Nothing compares to the excitement of exploring every corner of the earth with the person you love most by your side. – Anon
- I’ll travel to the ends of the earth with you.
- Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul. – Jamie Lyn Beatty
- Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once. – Anon
- It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.
- Let’s go on an adventure. I’ll make some sandwiches and a flask of tea, we’ll get out walking boots on and get lost somewhere.
- I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. ― Mark Twain
- Traveling with you is my favorite thing to do.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. ― Helen Keller
- I love your feet because they wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me. – Pablo Neruda
- Life is a journey, we’re just enjoying the ride.
- Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.
- What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame but something wild to run with. – Robert Brault
- Love is the food of life, travel is the dessert.
- One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. – Henry Miller
- Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way. – Emma Chase
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel – Not a destination. – Roy M. Goodman
- A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. – John Steinbeck
- Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. – Drake
- Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person. – Beau Taplin
- Go the distance, couples who travel together are more likely to stay together and feel more connected. – Anon
- Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind. – Marty Rubin
Did you have enough? Or are you looking for more? This site is dedicated to all kinds of people looking for captions for all the right reasons. Visit the site to see more captions.
This is a great compilation of all the best travel and nature adventure quotes. Did you have fun reading? We hope so!
The Instagram Circus