There are so many love quotes for her that you can use to make her feel loves every minute of the day. Make every day a valentines day! Send her some of the short love quotes for her that you can read in this list. It’s always a good idea to remind her of just how much you love and cherish her. Surprise her by sending her a beautiful love quote. Slide into her DM or comment a sweet love quote for her in one of her IG posts! Make her swoon because she is always swoon-worthy.
Deep love quotes for her
Do your emotion and affection run deeper than the well? Then, perhaps you need these love quotes for her to make her feel the depth of your love. Don’t be shy! After all, making her happy is usually the end result of such a cheesy display.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. — Alfred Tennyson
- When you are deeply in love with someone, their needs come well above yours even when you know that you are on equal grounds.
- Love is a friendship set to music. — Joseph Campbell
- I never felt the love this deep until I fell for you. Before I knew it, I found myself so in love with you that I can never dream of being apart from you any longer.
- There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you. — Steve Maraboli
- Deep love grows like a river. It may not start big, and it may curve and its flow may slow down, but eventually, it grows wider and wider until it pours into the ocean, deep and everlasting.
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. — James Baldwin
- My love for you runs deep – as long as blood flows through my veins, it will be there for you. That, my dear, is my oath to you.
- You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.
- I know you think I’m crazy. Maybe that’s because I am. About life, about this moment, about you. — Crystal Woods
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been. — Angela N. Blount
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Looking at you has been my favorite pastime from the moment you asked me to describe your face,” he said solemnly, looking straight into her eyes. — Judith McNaught
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart.
- My soul will always find its way to yours because home is where the heart is. — Truth Devour
- My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.
- Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you. — Crystal Woods
- You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. — Morrie Schwartz
- I love your roots, not the flower everybody sees! — Akilnathan Logeswaran
- To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. — Bill Wilson
- Tell me..how do you stand there? filling the doorway… of my life. — Sanober Khan
- I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you, but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.
- My insides still turn over when she looks at me that certain way. — Judy Blume
- You are nothing short of my everything.
- Every day I’m convinced that I can’t possibly love you more… and every day I’m proven wrong. — Steve Maraboli
- The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun. – Charles de Leusse
- He gazed at her alluringly and grinned. No further words were necessary. — Jason Medina
- I see these lights, every time I look into your eyes. It crosses my heart and makes me feel in love. — Jayson Engay
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart.
- A decade without is nothing compared to a day with you. — Giovannie de Sadeleer
- Your love is all I need to feel complete.
- I love you so deeply that I’m afraid of hurting you. At night I dream of you leaving, and I’d wake up with tears in my eyes in the morning. I need you.
- Take me to that special place where the sea becomes the sky where day fades into the night so easily when we kiss. — Melody Lee
- You may be just another passerby for everyone else in the world, but to me, you are my entire world. My love for you runs deep, my dearest.
- I will remember the feel of her hand around mine for the rest of my life. — Meg Leder
- Have you ever fallen so deeply in love that you can no longer picture life without that person? I know I have, and it’s terrifying. I need you, now and always.
- Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.
- The deepest love with someone might just start with a single glance or a handshake. You never know when your next deep love is going to begin, and that’s what makes it exciting, isn’t it?
- How sad is it that not all love and relationships are based on deep love? This connection should be what makes us all stronger with an unbreakable bond.
- I just want to make you happy. Because you’re the reason that I’m so happy.
Meaningful love quotes for her
Sometimes, all it takes is a little honesty and some love quotes for her to be moved. Women are loyal beings, the more love you pour into her, the more love you get in return as well. use every opportunity to show her value. While actions are great, you need to show some words too!
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement. — Scott Fitzgerald
- Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you. — Elvis Presley
- It’s always better when we’re together. — Jack Johnson
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
- I might not be a perfect person, but that’s okay because I found the perfect partner in you.
- You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be. — Goo Goo Dolls
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be.
- I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up.
- You make me happier than I ever thought I could be, and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. — Angelita Lim
- I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately, and protected so fiercely.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. —Dr. Seuss
- Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. And only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment. — Laurell K. Hamilton
- I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you. — Zelda Fitzgerald
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. — Robert A. Heinlein
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. – Henry Van Dyke
- I need you like a heart needs a beat.
- Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.
- I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
- I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one you never give up.
Check out our beautiful and inspiring quotes here:
Falling in love quotes for her
Is it a fledgling love? A new love? Don’t worry. We have the right words to help you with your courtship phase. Read and scroll through these love quotes for her and write them on a beautiful piece of paper. Handwritten love notes never grow old.
You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. — Albert Einstein
- When I fall in love, it will be forever. – Jane Austen
The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
- As he read, I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slow, and then all at once. – John Green
Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily. — Waylon Jennings
- This thing about you that you think is your flaw – it’s the reason I’m falling in love with you. – Colleen Hoover
Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- You are what I never knew I always wanted.
I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are.
- Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.
She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. —Nicholas Sparks
- You’re the best thing to happen to me and I never want to let you go. The feelings that I feel for you, only continue to grow.
- Do not fall in love with the face and body. Fall in love with the spirit, heart, and character.
- Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. — Jackie Collins
- A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over. There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life.
- I fell in love with you because of a million tiny things you never knew you were doing.
In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. — Juan Pablo Galavis
- I didn’t fall in love, I rose in it. – Toni Morrison
- Falling in love with you, I don’t know how or when it happened. All I know is that it’s the best thing to have happened to me.
- Fall in love with someone who sees the wars within you and not only chooses to stay but chooses to stand by your side and help you fight them.
- If you can’t get someone off your mind, it’s because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart – when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything. — Rachael Taylor
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over. Without pause. Without a doubt, In a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
- I fall in love with him more every day.
First, the best is falling in love. Second, the best is being in love. The least good is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. — Maya Angelou
- Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you. — Bob Marley
- Every day I fall in love with you.
- Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make. — Hussein Nishah
- Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand, and accept me for who I am.
Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
- Falling in love with you was never my intention. But it became my addiction.
- Let us not only fall in love but also let us live life as if life is our love affair. ― Debasish Mridha
- I fell in love with you, not for your looks, but for who you really are.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. — Mignon McLaughlin
- I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you. ― Michael Faudet
You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. — Catherynne M. Valente
- It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
The saddest thing about falling in love is that sooner or later something will go wrong.
- All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. — Leo Tolstoy
Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch you.
- Leave about butterflies I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you.
- I fell in love with him the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once.
Need some more quotes? Here are more:
Unconditional love quotes for her
Love is a strong emotion and it requires both actions and words to be felt. In fact, love is one of the most profound emotions there is and we may find ourselves lacking in terms of expressing it. Don’t worry, we have here some of the best love quotes for her, and then incorporate your actions too. Put two and two together and you have yourself a pretty good man for your perfect woman.
- I cannot wait to start a new life with you. Literally, I feel like you’re the one and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
- Because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- Until we have seen someone’s darkness we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is. — Marianne Williamson
- Find people who love you unconditionally, surround yourself with them, and bring them the same level of intensity. — Sean Stephenson
- When you start loving unconditionally, you stop judging people soon.
- Your love is strong like the wind.
- I love you, unconditionally. You are the world to me.
- Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. — Ram Dass
- You kissed my fears away, showered a better part of your love on me, opening my heart to love again. Your complete care and affection can never be estimated.
- Your care subdues my defense like the storm would throw a ship over the board.
- Love is so unconditional, love liberates, love is the reason why I do what I do, and so I think it is the greatest gift we have. — BeBe Winans
- Unconditional love is loving someone beyond their limits and yours.
- One of the most toxic things I’ve ever done is ignoring the bad in someone because I love them.
- My love is unconditional. Your action is irrelevant.
- I’m entirely at the mercy of your unconditional love.
- You are the best thing in my world.
- Find someone who is proud to have you, scared to lose you, fights for you, appreciates you, respects you, cares for you, and loves you unconditionally.
- Love is not a temporary feeling or emotion. Emotions and feelings change, sometimes daily. But true unconditional love is everlasting.
- Your smile is infectious, and your care is addictive.
- Love me without restriction. Trust me without fear. Want me without a demand. Accept me for who I am.
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. — Mitch Albom
- My unconditional love will forever be for you.
- Almost all of you misunderstand what unconditional love is. It is holding vibrational alignment with who you are no matter what is going on around you. — Abraham Hicks
- Whether the sun shines or it’s snowy, I will give you my care without looking back. I commit to being with you forever because you are the one for me.
- It is hard to compete with unconditional love.
- You care and cherish me so that I will love and honor you with the best kindness in the world.
- If someone wants to be with you, nothing will stop them from doing so. Love doesn’t create excuses.
- This love is not about winning every fight or being right all the time, it’s about knowing what the heart wants and that’s love.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. — William Shakespeare
- Life may be petty at times, but I will love you unconditionally.
- I love you. That means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what.
- Unconditional love is when someone hurts you, but because you care about that person so much you choose not to hurt them in return.
Don’t skip our other quotes too:
We hope you’ve had your fill because we sure did. Pretty much all of these love quotes for her will remind her every day of just how much you treasure her to the best of your abilities! Actions matter and words matter too. Put these love quotes for her in her notebook, in a receipt on one of your dates, or slide it in her DMs. Don’t stop making her feel loved!
We still have more for you to check, so if you’ve got the time, do check them.